User Tag List

Likes Likes:  68
Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Any virtual workout buddies out there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tooth fairy dropped this off at my place by mistake Pete!

Hope you're up to speed soon!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Mike!!

i'm feeling fine and pain free. Just need to give the wound time to heal.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete, I think that now you are allowed of some ice cream the make the area cold
    you prob have good dentist if you are pain free. sounds good. have easy and fast recovery
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Pete, I think that now you are allowed of some ice cream the make the area cold
    you prob have good dentist if you are pain free. sounds good. have easy and fast recovery
    Ah, ice cream -- one of the basic food groups! I'm working my way through a half gallon of fudge swirl this week...
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I walked 3/4 of a mile on Monday, 2 miles on Tuesday and 1.5 miles yesterday. It feels good to be out and about again. Soon, it will be April 1st and I can start hitting the gym again. I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't start something else wrong with me.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Way to go, Nikki! I hope you're feeling better. I plan to get back to the Y on Monday.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.67 miles today while on my break at work. My back was bothering me for some reason but I was so glad I got out and got moving. I hope I can keep this trend up. Maybe then the scale will move.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made it through another three days of pulm rehab. Increases in all times and resistance on all the machines. Feels good.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This week I started back on the treadmill. Did about 3 miles yesterday along with some strength training. I'm hoping to get outdoors over the weekend for some exercise. I'm thinking of buying another exercise video on strength and conditioning. I am pleasantly surprised at how much you can accomplish at home without going to the gym. Wishing everyone a healthy exercise week.

TIP: If you can't get to the gym try doing 3 sets bodyweight exercises such as: squats, push ups and crunches. I typically take 15 -20 minutes and do 8-12 reps of each. Its working so far, my hump in my back is steadily decreasing and my hubby says its almost gone!!!

Good luck!
    Sheila-dx and delivered baby Joshua January 2013 (Welcomed Baby Joshua)
    Follow my blog: http://charitymartinsfitnessjourney.tumblr.com ( a blog/daily journal about diet, exercise and health while being a wife, mom and WG patient)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I got back from Fl. yesterday where my sister and I would walk from 3-5 mlies a day and I did water aerowbics (sp ?? )in the pool with weights.I really felt good except for the horrible sunburn I got the 2nd day there. I thought I would come home and get on the scale to see some pounds shed,but it's the same And now that I'm back in cold dreary Ohio I haven't been able to walk and last night and today I keep getting bad craps in my feet and toes. Next week it looks like it is going to warm up so the walks will begin again.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast