Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st RTX infusion today

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all thanks for sharing your stories. i am on way home from 2nd infusion. told nurse how awesome and informative everyone is on this forum. infusion went well again. we decided that the initial steriods result in an engerized state and i dont feel like sleeping. my brother however (my driver) slept most of the time. mostly im hungry. havent seen dr yet so not sure going forward. peace and comfort to you all
    Smile, breathe and go slowly. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hahn

dxn 11/13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dina,
    I am glad all went well. I was very sleepy during it and after. every one is different. give yourself enough rest now.
    thanks for sharing.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dina
    I've had my 2nd rtx yesterday and both times it went well. (: I believe it is helping. They told me that after the initial 4 treatments it will take about 4 weeks to get the full results. Hope everything goes well with you. It is a divesting disease with little known about. Lets stick together and maybe we can find out what causes it and a cure.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome John I am glad it went well. when you feel like, please tell us more about you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    welcome John I am glad it went well. when you feel like, please tell us more about you.
    I hope this gets to you as I'm still finding out how to use the site.
    I am a special ed. teacher in a youth locked detention center. I haven't been back to work this year due to the wg. No energy, pain in shoulder, wrist, chest, ankle. Was hospitalized for a week with a blood clot in rt. leg and rt. lung, with pneumonia in my left lung. Had a lung biopsy and they found wg, and a mass in the left lung, which they didn't know what it is, but no cancer yea!!!!!!!. Now they want to operate to find out what it is. The second ct scan showed that it was a little smaller and I said as long as it is getting smaller I will wait. Have you found out anything new yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi Dina
    I've had my 2nd rtx yesterday and both times it went well. (: I believe it is helping. They told me that after the initial 4 treatments it will take about 4 weeks to get the full results. Hope everything goes well with you. It is a divesting disease with little known about. Lets stick together and maybe we can find out what causes it and a cure.
    John
    Hi John. this is great place tobe and to stick together. there is so much 1st hand invauble knowledge and always someine quick to respond to our questions. igt was such a relief to find others dealing w same issues when my doctirs just called me an dnigma. hope rtx continues to work for you. your positive attitude is inspiring and will help you thru this.
    Smile, breathe and go slowly. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hahn

dxn 11/13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick drying glue, Mike. Lol! Just got home from number three. I am hopeful that I will be able to stay awake for the superbowl!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123