Quote Originally Posted by lola24 View Post
Hi there! I absolutely love the Cleveland Clinic!! I see Dr. Villa-Forte and she is absolutely wonderful and truly cares about her patients. I live in Michigan and it's about a 5 1/2 hour drive there and another 5 1/2 back. However, I have received the best treatment there. There was not one doctor in the state of Michigan who could diagnose or properly treat me. After 3 years of being extremely sick, in and out of hospitals, having multiple surgeries and nearing my own death, I was desperate for help and decided to go out of state to the Cleveland Clinic. After spending over three hours with me, I left there with a treatment plan and most of all, I left there with hope and confidence that my health was in the care of someone who is extremely knowledgeable about this disease. I would strongly recommend the Cleveland Clinic and this specific doctor with your husband's health care. Whatever you decide to do, I hope that your husband finds a good and caring doctor that meets all of his health care needs as he travels down his road to recovery. Good luck to you both and I wish you the best.
welcome to the Forum, Lola if and when you feel like, you are invited to tell us more about you. (you can start new thread at the "new members introduction").