Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: helooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rini View Post
    that sounds so fun! I do stain glass on a small scale level but would just freak out to have a hot enough kiln to use to melt and do fusion glass art. This is a very nifty job you have!
    A glass kiln does not need to get as hot as a pottery kiln. And it does not have to be very big. You should take a class or something! We can always talk by PM, here or on FB. (Apologies to Broken Angel for hijacking the thread....)
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    A glass kiln does not need to get as hot as a pottery kiln. And it does not have to be very big. You should take a class or something! We can always talk by PM, here or on FB. (Apologies to Broken Angel for hijacking the thread....)
    yes very sorry for hijacking! I really am happy you found us! What did you do as job or hobbies brokenangel? Are these the same now or will you look for new ones?
    Last edited by Rini; 05-01-2015 at 01:54 AM.
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rini View Post
    yes very sorry for hijacking! I really am happy you found us! What did you do as job or hobbies brokenangel? Are these the same now or will you look for new ones?
    No problem, Rini. It happens all the time. It's just that we don't hear from Broken Angel very often and this is her only thread so far, that I know of. I'm also interested in what she does or has done for a career or hobbies. I'm hoping she can stay out of the hospital long enough to get out and enjoy life a little.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys...m a physiotherapist by professn n hd bn practcn really well al dz tym...it felt gud treating patients but at d sam tym I somehow felt dt m abl to alleviate my patnts suffrng but wat boud my pain....d escapsm n ovrstressng myslf by doin too mny jobs n hom visits at a time aggrvtd my cndtn n I endd up being hosp....I ws just trying to run away from thots....im a singer as well..hv dn 12 yrz of music wd a degree.dne tv shows..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Angel, that's sounds wonderful.

I'm sorry that you got so sick that you couldn't see all of your patients and you ended up in hospital.

I hope you can manage to stay out of hospital a little longer and maybe take up your singing again, full time
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True...but I feel sad fr d fact dt my patients cn gt bettr wth my trtmnt but der seems ti b nothn dt cn cure my suffrng n pain..I feel soooo helpless

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    True...but I feel sad fr d fact dt my patients cn gt bettr wth my trtmnt but der seems ti b nothn dt cn cure my suffrng n pain..I feel soooo helpless
    Great to hear more about you. I think I remember you mentioned being a physiotherapist earlier in the thread. Now knowing you are a singer, too, is great. It's heartbreaking that your pain and other symptoms are so unmanageable. Are these problems all from Wegener's? Or are there other complications, too? I hope the docs who are treating you have enough experience to do the best they can for you.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D scleritis keratitis iritis n cataract in d eye is due to wegs steroids dt m on fr it...n nw steroids are causng syd effcts..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    D scleritis keratitis iritis n cataract in d eye is due to wegs steroids dt m on fr it...n nw steroids are causng syd effcts..
    So the eye issues are the main area of wegs involvement? Not to minimize it, it sounds awful, and would make it hard to function in life if you get no relief and the steroids cause big problems. Do you have any other involvements such as nasal/ear/sinus, lungs, kidneys, joint pain, or have you had at some stage? Are you on any other Wegs meds such as the standard immunosuppressants ( CTX, MTX, RTX, AZA, Cellcept) or have you been in the past? Have you ever been in remission or close to it? Are you currently still in the hospital? I wonder if there is an ophthalmologist with significant WG experience who you can see, if you aren't already seeing one, in addition to a good rheumatologist whom I hope you are seeing. Sorry for all the questions, I just really wish you an end to these problems so you can get on with your life.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne..I was at a stage whr drs hd lost all hopes...hd dn plasmapheress on me..I hd lung collapse n ws on venti..hd multi orgn failure..hd three cardiac arrest cz of all compkctnd....iv cm a lonnng way n stl my problem persst...my eye js dsnt seem to gt betr.n I cnt evn cry n vnt outy frustration. .yeah iv bn on endoxan cellcept etc...bn to mny ophthalmologist but here in india ders no ons who sems to spclz

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast