Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy helooooo

heloooo guys....dis is broken angel here n m from india...i guess m d only one indian out here..feeling nyc to write down here but sad to be one of d sufferers.i was diagnosed in 2006..n as ul cn c my name to be broken angel i realy am now aftr so much of medicns n hurting people around whose unlovin n uncarin attitude adds to my apathy...sadly nobdy to und d mental trauma i face each day,..jus dnt feel lik living nemor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, Broken Angel. Please don't give up; if you have Wegener's and are having trouble finding support and understanding, we are here for you! Tell us your story, let us know what your issues are, how you are doing, how we can help. There are many caring and knowledgeable people on this forum, and since we are all over the world, there is usually someone to respond to your concerns. Take care.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Broken Angle

Here you will find all loving, caring people that will happily help you through this trying time in your life. Don't give up! This site is also has a wealth of information about the disease process as well as personal experiences of its many members. Please tell us your story and what you are having a difficult time with. Chances are someone else has had similiar issues and can give you some coping tools. Lean heavily if you need to that's what everyone is here for. Hoping you are feeling better.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the group broken angel. Sorry you had to get this disease to find us ( as we all wish we didn't have it ) but life does go on and things do get better. The most important thing is to find a dr that has knowledge of wg. And don't give up,if you have questions....ask, if you are scared ...talk or if you are mad...vent ( I do that alot. ) But we are like one big family here and now you have somewhere to turn to.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Brokenangel. I know this is a sucky thing to have, but this group is full of nothing but love and support. Please don't ever give up. It may be tough at times, but things do get better. Like others have already said, having a doctor that has experience is important. I'm not sure how much experience the doctors in India have with treating WG, but there are experts that can consult on your case with your doctors which can be found here: VF Medical Consultants. Feel free to ask questions and vent any time you need to. We are all here for you.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really feel happy to be a part of this support group forum however sad to be one of the sufferers.i would def lyk to put up my story as to how it all began but at ths point of lyf i feel disgusted and lonely...i feel sad dt despite suffering from such a grave thing and battling wid lyf each day,having bein come out with a near death experience..god tuk away al d happiness from my lyf..n put in such people who on n off hurt me badly...m left wounded n d sad part is i cnt speak out or open up to my parent as she loves me tooooooo much to handle al dat.i also came across people who made my disease my weakness against me instd of supportin n makin me feel loved i was always kicked away....atlst i thank god a lot to bless me wid such a wonderful loving n caring mother....m scared wat wd i do if shes nt dere....i hav so much to tell but cant cz i dont want to c her hurt n feel low for me..thinkin dt her child is goin thru so much emotional trmoil...bt yes..nw smwhr d pred hs strtd givng me steroid inducd psychosis whr i wak up shoutn howlin at nite,,behav lik a mad,,smtms rude arogant.depressed wid no intentns to live...i jus wish i cd kill myslf cz i cnt live a lyff whr m unhappy...evn i wna be loved n cared,,understud by smone..smone to tel me dt m der for u...........but i am jus being told not to depend or rely..evn by my closest people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    heloooo guys....dis is broken angel here n m from india...i guess m d only one indian out here..feeling nyc to write down here but sad to be one of d sufferers.i was diagnosed in 2006..n as ul cn c my name to be broken angel i realy am now aftr so much of medicns n hurting people around whose unlovin n uncarin attitude adds to my apathy...sadly nobdy to und d mental trauma i face each day,..jus dnt feel lik living nemor
    We all feel like that sometimes, welcome to the forum, you will make lots of friends here and won-t feel so alone. Try to have a positive attitude because you can have lots of remission or semi=remission time with WG you just never know. One day you can-t walk and the next day you feel great. You never know how you will be one day from the next. A few weeks ago I went in to a coma and now I am back riding my horse, so you see things can get better.You have to love yourself first before your can love someone else. and don-t even worry or think about those people who push you aside, you are worth a lot more than they are. You seem to have a big heart and can love very deeply and your love is true not fake. A big hug, Barbara
    Last edited by Barbara N; 01-01-2014 at 01:30 AM.
    My blog: Animo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Angel.
    you deserve to have a boy friend who will love you and respect you.
    please don't hurt yourself. and don't let anyone hurt you.
    you desreve to get best treatment and attitude. please ask your docs about your bp.
    what meds are you taking ? what symptoms do you have ? what docs are you meeting ?
    please continue to write. you are not alone. we are all with you.
    have blessed new year. take care.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Angel, I once had a boyfriend that I dearly loved. for various reasons he decided that it wasn't going to work. I went through many months of hell thinking about him, stalking him, and generally making a nuisance of myself. What can I say I was in my 20's. But as time passed the pain healed and I was left with the memories we made together. When I think of him now it is with fondness not heartbreak. Your situation is doubly difficult because you are dealing with a disease that isn't predicable. That's why mental health care is so important if it's available to you. Also get your BP under control and you will feel somewhat better. You must make some effort to help yourself so others can help. Know that we are all here for you.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angel, we really need to know more about YOU, who you are, your age, your issues with Wegs, your interests, and less about the man who dumped you. I understand your needing to vent about that and it is OK, but there must be other things in life that are meaningful to you. Do you live in a place where you can get out and enjoy the natural world? I know little about India and would like to know more, like where you live and what is nice or not nice about it, and if you travel to other regions at all. Do you have any pics you can share of yourself or things you think are worth photographing? Do you have any pets, any siblings, or relatives who are children?

You can learn a lot from Barbara and the adversity she has overcome, losing a good part of her face and suffering many physical problems related not only to Wegs. But she gets back up on her horse and keeps riding. Maybe we don't all have horses or know how to ride them, but we all must find ways to rise above all this. Some of us play golf, there are even people on here who climb mountains and race sled dogs. No, we cannot all do those things, but they show what people with Wegs are actually capable of. One of us here is a Buddhist nun who helps maintain a spiritual refuge for anyone who needs it, regardless of their religion or background. Some of us are too sick to do much of anything, while others must work at jobs to get by, regardless of how they feel. We are all different. I hope you are spending some time searching the archives and browsing past threads to learn about specific Wegs issues and about us as individuals and how we deal with Wegs.

It is true that many of us have supportive spouses or others who make it a lot easier for us to deal with each day. But not all of us do, though we might like it so. It sounds cliche' that we must love ourselves before we can truly love others or be in a true love relationship. But I guess it is probably true, and those of us who are alone must find ways to love, appreciate, and support ourselves every day, if there is no one else there to do it.

As for your bp, your doc said you should go to the hospital for it. Maybe you should. And there you would have people to care for you for a few days, at least, which might feel good. You need to get that under control, and perhaps get some psychological counseling, too, to deal with the emotional issues you are having.

Best to you, and I hope that 2014 is a lot better! If you have to spend New Years alone, just think of me, as I will most likely be doing the same thing. Once that is over, I can move on to making 2014 better than the last one.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast