Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
Anne..I was at a stage whr drs hd lost all hopes...hd dn plasmapheress on me..I hd lung collapse n ws on venti..hd multi orgn failure..hd three cardiac arrest cz of all compkctnd....iv cm a lonnng way n stl my problem persst...my eye js dsnt seem to gt betr.n I cnt evn cry n vnt outy frustration. .yeah iv bn on endoxan cellcept etc...bn to mny ophthalmologist but here in india ders no ons who sems to spclz
Thanks so much for the explanation. You have really been through a lot and recovered from a lot, it sounds like. I'm so sorry the eye thing doesn't seem to clear up. Here, too, there aren't that many ophthalmologists who specialize in vasculitis, I don't think... some know more than others, and rheumies who specialize know who the more knowledgeable ones are. But in any given location we are limited in whom we have access to. It sounds like you are on top of doing the best you can for yourself, even if it doesn't end up solving all your problems. I wish it could get better for you and hope to hear someday that it has.