Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: helooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy helooooo

heloooo guys....dis is broken angel here n m from india...i guess m d only one indian out here..feeling nyc to write down here but sad to be one of d sufferers.i was diagnosed in 2006..n as ul cn c my name to be broken angel i realy am now aftr so much of medicns n hurting people around whose unlovin n uncarin attitude adds to my apathy...sadly nobdy to und d mental trauma i face each day,..jus dnt feel lik living nemor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, Broken Angel. Please don't give up; if you have Wegener's and are having trouble finding support and understanding, we are here for you! Tell us your story, let us know what your issues are, how you are doing, how we can help. There are many caring and knowledgeable people on this forum, and since we are all over the world, there is usually someone to respond to your concerns. Take care.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Broken Angle

Here you will find all loving, caring people that will happily help you through this trying time in your life. Don't give up! This site is also has a wealth of information about the disease process as well as personal experiences of its many members. Please tell us your story and what you are having a difficult time with. Chances are someone else has had similiar issues and can give you some coping tools. Lean heavily if you need to that's what everyone is here for. Hoping you are feeling better.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the group broken angel. Sorry you had to get this disease to find us ( as we all wish we didn't have it ) but life does go on and things do get better. The most important thing is to find a dr that has knowledge of wg. And don't give up,if you have questions....ask, if you are scared ...talk or if you are mad...vent ( I do that alot. ) But we are like one big family here and now you have somewhere to turn to.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Brokenangel. I know this is a sucky thing to have, but this group is full of nothing but love and support. Please don't ever give up. It may be tough at times, but things do get better. Like others have already said, having a doctor that has experience is important. I'm not sure how much experience the doctors in India have with treating WG, but there are experts that can consult on your case with your doctors which can be found here: VF Medical Consultants. Feel free to ask questions and vent any time you need to. We are all here for you.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really feel happy to be a part of this support group forum however sad to be one of the sufferers.i would def lyk to put up my story as to how it all began but at ths point of lyf i feel disgusted and lonely...i feel sad dt despite suffering from such a grave thing and battling wid lyf each day,having bein come out with a near death experience..god tuk away al d happiness from my lyf..n put in such people who on n off hurt me badly...m left wounded n d sad part is i cnt speak out or open up to my parent as she loves me tooooooo much to handle al dat.i also came across people who made my disease my weakness against me instd of supportin n makin me feel loved i was always kicked away....atlst i thank god a lot to bless me wid such a wonderful loving n caring mother....m scared wat wd i do if shes nt dere....i hav so much to tell but cant cz i dont want to c her hurt n feel low for me..thinkin dt her child is goin thru so much emotional trmoil...bt yes..nw smwhr d pred hs strtd givng me steroid inducd psychosis whr i wak up shoutn howlin at nite,,behav lik a mad,,smtms rude arogant.depressed wid no intentns to live...i jus wish i cd kill myslf cz i cnt live a lyff whr m unhappy...evn i wna be loved n cared,,understud by smone..smone to tel me dt m der for u...........but i am jus being told not to depend or rely..evn by my closest people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry that you are going through this brokenangel.

Please don't give up on yourself. You are the most important person, not only to your mother, but.......to you.
    You should try speaking to your mother. I know I would want my children to talk to me. If you can't speak to her, then please keep talking to us.

What dose of pred are you on? the steroids can cause these feelings that you have, as you know.
    Are you on any other medications?

We/someone, is here for you, day or night.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Broken angel, I am so sorry u feel this way. Michelle is right,steroids,especially at a high dose make you feel awful and this disease can cause depression. I am sure your mother would want to know the pain you are going thru and maybe she can help. Just remember you are NOT alone anymore.And one day you won't feel so broken ,I promise..I've been there too.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome brokenangel...without your particulars, people with knowledge on here can't help you much. Please be more specific. Best...
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Broken angel,
    I am sorry for your pains and suffering. you have being through too much.
    now you are not alone any more. we are all with you. holding you hands.
    please share as much as you want to. I am sending you big warm hug
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast