Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: helooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Neha,

Thanks for the update... I'd been wondering how you were doing. So sorry you are in the hospital but glad you are in the right place to get the help you need. I'm sorry the outing with your mom resulted in your health worsening. It must be sad to be there in the place where you lost your dad. I'm glad your mom is there for you. I hope and pray you will improve soon and be able to get on with your life. Let us know.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Angel, I'm glad you are back.

What a rotten month you have had. What was the reason for the fever, did the hospital say?
    Did they put you on any more medication?
    How is the blood pressure going now?

I am also glad that you have your mum around still.
    Fingers crossed that things start getting better for you
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feel better Naha. Sorry to hear about the fever, but perhaps it's a blessing in disguise. They are running the tests that may get you on the correct meds and help you to stabilize. Thanks for the update as I was beginning to worry that we hadn't heard from you in awhile. Hope you get out soon and can get on with your life. Hugs to you.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Neha

sorry to know that,you were hospitalised for hi fever,
    good, you are back in to forum, me and my wife were thinking of you many times.
    you are not alone, be positive.
    friends and relatives can't understand WG. means, they will not be knowing how tough times you are passing through.
    Hope, things will turn to your favour soon. God bless you, get well soon, we pray for your well being.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Neha,
    I am sorry for all the tough time you are going through, the fever, the sorrow, the lonliness.
    I hope that you will soon feel better in all ways.
    we are hollding your hand. prayers and hugs to you. take care.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi frnds....m still hospitalised...feeling alon..ofcrs few of my frnds tyrnd up to meet bt m feeling hurt insyd dt despite leavi msgs thru his frnds so dat he cms to kno dt m hosptldsd n missing him..wanna meer him..he did nt cntct me back....m in a miserabl state...mom also kps cryin wen she sees me cry...drs hv dne s lumbar puncture on me.durn d proc my heart rate dropped. Hd to b gvn atropine. ...its paining like hell.cnt move about...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neha, I'm sorry to hear you are still in the hospital. I'm glad you have had some visits from friends. Those are people who really care about you. I wish you could stop worrying about that guy... I know it is hard. But if he doesn't care enough to even contact you when you are seriously ill in the hospital, then he isn't worth even thinking about. Easy for me to say, I know. Best to you and your mom and I hope you will see some recovery soon and be able to go home.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neha, Angel, it's time to let him go sweetheart.
    It's time to get yourself better, get out of hospital and show him that you can do it without him.

I'm sorry that you are still in hospital, or went back in.
    What are the test results showing?
    Do you have something other than WG that is causing all this extra trouble?

Get well soon
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Neha.
    I am sorry that you are feeling so bad and so much pain. it is good that you are still at the hospital. ask them to help you as much as they can: to take care of all the things that are causing you pains.
    If there is a psychologist at the hospital, ask to talk to him, and/ or to a social worker.
    take care and please update us.
    you are not alone. we are with you
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi frenzies. ....I m bk home now aftr a really long ling struggle...I tel u I realy missd d home made food n yummy dishes md by my mom....nw m at cmfrt....bt smhw m still unwel despit all d workup n soo much of heavy antibiotucs..I guess I hd told ul about the lumbar puncture dt I hd to go thru...dey wanted to rule out meningitis n stuff...guys it was really painful...I kno d drs wer cnsdrn me to b brave as m a medico bt ay d end if it m a human being...dey tuk out 25ml of cerebrispinl fluid...aftr dt my heart rate dropped to 40 n dn I was gvn two injctnc of atropine...I hd tachycardia as well....agaim I wd say I hd a meeting radr a handshak wd death.....aftr dt dey pland to tak me fr an mri..n as sun as dey made me lie dwn d pain was horrible..I cdnt gt it dne....d pain is still as terrible as it can be. ...n on top of it m getting pins and needles sensation d whol spine....initiaky d dr hd put a wrng needle dt twistd insyd cnsdrn my big size...dn dey put anodr....overal three ndled..n post dat I hd to lie down flat on bak in headlow postn fr six hrs...

..I was very depressed alone n sad...missd my dad...cried a hell lot...n a hell lot..I feek bad fr myslf wen I c my frnds njoyin deir lyf gettin married n njoyin deir lyf..n here I am each tym thinkn boud d possibilts of hw long wd I live...I feel insecure wen I thnk of future as to wen my mom wont b der..I wd b al alon in d wrld wiyh no one to luk afyr or hold me...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast