Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thnx dear...such wrds of courge boost up morale to sm xtnt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for updating us, Angel. You are going through some very rough times with your health and I wonder if better treatment might be available to you somewhere. I'm glad you seem to be getting over "the jerk", and your health is more important now than worrying about any man wanting you. You need caring friends like the people on here, and hopefully some whom you can see in person, and I'm glad that your sweet mom is still there for you. Best wishes for better times ahead.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks a lot annekat...I really wish n pray I find somon who wd love me fr d person I am n accept me wd wegs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    Thanks a lot annekat...I really wish n pray I find somon who wd love me fr d person I am n accept me wd wegs
    You're welcome. I'm single, too, and wish the same thing for both of us. I am not as sick as you so have more opportunity to be out there meeting people. I hope you can get past your health issues eventually and be able to start a new life.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is something to walk away from. There are too many people on this planet to have to deal with someone like him. I really really promise there is someone else for you. I have seen people come together from different sides of the world even. Someone better is closer than you think.
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    You're welcome. I'm single, too, and wish the same thing for both of us. I am not as sick as you so have more opportunity to be out there meeting people. I hope you can get past your health issues eventually and be able to start a new life.
    Terrible people are bad for your physical health. Please let this fact give you strength to find better people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rini View Post
    Terrible people are bad for your physical health. Please let this fact give you strength to find better people.
    Right, Rini. There are good people out there. It will happen when it is time. I'm OK with being single for the time being, and do believe there is someone good out there for me. I see a lot of people on the weekends when I'm selling at the farmers market and that's a place where many quality people can be found. i just wish Angel had that same opportunity.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, Rini. There are good people out there. It will happen when it is time. I'm OK with being single for the time being, and do believe there is someone good out there for me. I see a lot of people on the weekends when I'm selling at the farmers market and that's a place where many quality people can be found. i just wish Angel had that same opportunity.

what do you sell?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rini View Post
    what do you sell?
    I sell pottery that I make, and have been doing so there for about 23 years.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sell pottery that I make, and have been doing so there for about 23 years.
    that sounds so fun! I do stain glass on a small scale level but would just freak out to have a hot enough kiln to use to melt and do fusion glass art. This is a very nifty job you have!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast