Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: helooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy is right, Angel. You are worth a lot more than how you feel right now. You need to be strong for yourself and your mother. Maybe you can find some new friends and activities to get involved in that will take you away from dwelling on your own emotional setbacks. I know how those things are; I have felt them, and they do become much less important with time, especially if they involve people who aren't worth bothering about. When you are treated badly by these people, it is due to their own shortcomings and not due to anything wrong with you. Could you get involved with an organization that helps the needy, people less fortunate than yourself, or animals in need? I realize with Wegs you need to watch what you are exposed to, so you'd need to choose any activities carefully. But sitting there in the kind of stress you are feeling is not going to help your Wegs; maybe some counseling would be in order? You need some relief that we cannot give you over the internet, although I certainly hope our caring and support is of some help. I guess we are all capable of having suicidal thoughts when things get bad enough, but please don't consider this as a serious option. Think of what it would do to your mother. And yes, if these thoughts persist, please get some help from a professional or a suicide prevention organization. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi
    angle
    no no it is not the answer for any thing, you should never think of it ,
    sure, you will come out of this situation, think positively. keep sharing
    your feelings, believe in god.
    plz try open this link and speak to them
    Sneha India - Network

god bless you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey,,it really feels great to have people lyk ul wid whm i cn share my feelings and express evn widout a second thot or fear of being judgemental...m so unfortunate dt d person who ws closest to me dsnt evn care to gv a call or listen to me wen i spk up of wat n hw i feel insyd....instd of listeng he jus says y d hell do i irritate hm wid al dat n he dsnt wnt my load nemr,,he takes it as if m blamin hm fr d situation im in,n as escapism blames it on al my drugs.yes i kno steroids do cause psychosis but wt boud d person whos bn crushed insyd wd al d words n wn i cnt see him wid dt girl..d tyms wen iv shed tears wen he suportd her for al wrong thngs dne to me by agn approachn her,d tyms wen he said he cnt be happy widout her,d tyms wen he told her dt m a burden for him n meetng me is lyk givng attendnc,d tyms wen he sent her msgs ful of love n exprssng,hw happy he is wid her,hw he ignord me for her,spoke to her at length,,,lying to me,n meetng her up..spndng quality tym wid her,,n i was just made to cry,feel bad...wasnt i ny deservin of al dis??..wasnt i deservn to be made feel specl??...i jus feel lonely n a loser insyd..by jus trying to hold on to dt person whras d person dsnt evn value me now..i wish god watches.........n yes..guys thanx a ton for ur caring words,,i kno i do nd a pysch i evn spok to my drs bt dn m scard of d drug interactns....n nagesh thnx alot for d helpline..ul mk me feel so very nyc..trust me ur rep bring a smyl to my sad face..n i evn mention abd all of u to my mom...such beutfl ppl..love u guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    angle

really happy if i could bring a smile on your face, well said god will be watching, leave it to him,
    for God sake never bring suci___ thoughts. no one is alone we have to fight ourselves,
    i know in general about indians mentality, don't care if he is not behaving wisely, leave it him.
    keeping your good health is most important, then only you can come out of stress.
    as you well know WG is treatable condition don't mismanage it because of your stress.
    keep writing about your feeling so that you can feel light,
    i can make out from your english you are well educated, but my english is very poor bear with me,

good health good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nagesh View Post
    Hi,
    angle
    but my english is very poor bear with me,

good health good luck
    Nagesh, Your english is great for a second language.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear angel,
    please read and remember the following, couple times a day, each day:
    your life are precious, you are good and special and valuable. you must save your life.
    you deserve to be beloved just as you are, with no conditions. you deserve to get best things.
    no one on earth is allowed to hurt you. and you are not allowed to hurt yourself either.
    if anyone is hurting you, go away from him and dont let him be in touch with you. he doesnt deserve to be in your company.
    I am sending you my prayers and lots of hugs.
    please hug yourself too.
    continue to write.
    we are here with you. you are not alone.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi gus back on d blog after such a long tymmm....missed u guys a lot bt cdnt find tym to pen it down...was gooin thru such a bad emotional turmoil..a roller coatsre ryd one cn say,,,m so much frustrated wid my own,,i jus dunt und hw to control my mind n heart...on one end m stuck up wid sooo many health issues. my bp jus dsnt seem to be controlled..despit taking meds,,running frm one to anodr dr.n wid dt m jus nt d way i us2 be,,,i feel bad n hurt insyd wen i look at odrs of my age,so fresh and glowing,in pink of health,,,n luk at me,,i jus feel so exhausted n totaly disintrstd in lyff....i jus weep n weep n weep..i feel hurt wen evryone jus kicks me away...the thots of d guy whm i loved n stil love so much jus dsnt hav d tym to evn know if im alive or dead,,n yes hes made dt clear dat his studies postings are more imp dan knowin al dis crap boud me,,,i js dnt und wid whm shd i share my feelings n hw awry i feel insyd,,cz he ws d closest for me in whom i usd 2 confide,,whras now he has bettr ppl in his lyf to hav fun wid,his family and dt oder gal,,n i now realise dt mayb he never considered me as his own or close enuf,,,but for me he ws and wil alwys be d closest one,,,,n he also knos dis very well insyd,,,yet he treats me bad by ignoring me.i realise mayb he did not ever need a person like me in his lyf,,however he ws alws my priority...today m feeling a bit nostalgic,,as its 31s of dec,,a new years gna begin,,,n i rem celebrating all d new years with him,,althou he nevr planned nethng for me n i was alws d one to initiate plans,,,,dis year i havnt initiated thngs ndr ahs he as usual,,somwhr insyd i feell n pray dt how i wish if he cals up n maks a plan to make me feel special,,n dis thot brings a smyl on my face but i know hes changed n he wont evn bodr to drop a message..dis brings tears back in d flow,,,,i rem wen we had a fight he had said dt he never used to lyk celebrating thngs wid me or come to meet me n was alwys happy being wid her and alws wantd to celebrt wid her...i felt hurt....i kno i cnt make nebdy happy or smyl but its me whu knos i put in my best effrts to mk hm feel happy and special.....make him smyl,,,maybe im nt deserving dat love or care dat smbdy shd celebrate deir joys wid me..i kno nobdy lyks to be wd a person lyk me....n dts d resn y i dint initiate or ask hm to cm down and celebrt wid me dis tym...smhw im feeling lonely and sad insyd,,missing him a lot...i wish he cd und dis....n al ds is jus makin me more menta;y upset..i js dnt feel lyk living nemore,,think of various ways to commit suicide n jus end up all.i wna be in a place whr nobdy knows me or is judgmntal wid me...whr ppl wd jus love u for d way u rr,,,,,my head is paining hell cz of shooting bp n doc hs told me to get hospitalised for uncntroled bp..smhw i escapd makin xcuses of colg,,,last week twice i hit my head on d walla of my bathroom,,,n banged my head wid the bp instrument so dt i bleed to death..........sorry folks for nt makin u smyl...merry christmas and a veryyy happy new year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please know that things WILL and CAN get better. Your medical issues do not define you. You can and will get better. If someone is not supportive, put them aside at least for now. Concentrate on your health right now. Later, when you are better, YOU can decide who is deserving to be in your life. Perspectives can change dramatically with time...
    Wishing you the best. Take care of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dear Angel - we are the ones the will not judge you.
    You wanted someone who would understand you, someone who doesn't know you and someone that is not judgmental of you - well here we are

You can tell us whatever you like, whatever you feel, however you feel - we are not here to judge.

Please don't continue to hurt yourself - it makes all of us very sad.

May I ask how old you are?

I wish we could make you see that you are special

As far as your bp goes - if you are taking your medication, the only other thing that will help it, is to stop stressing.
    Stop worrying about what he, or others, think. Worrying is not worth it - especially on one that has treated you so badly.

Angel, I hope and pray that you will see 2014 as a new beginning for you. A new year to reach your dreams, achieve your goals, and most of all, to feel better within yourself and about yourself.

Go and reach for 2014 with your arms wide open Girl and respect it and cherish the time for a new you
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    heloooo guys....dis is broken angel here n m from india...i guess m d only one indian out here..feeling nyc to write down here but sad to be one of d sufferers.i was diagnosed in 2006..n as ul cn c my name to be broken angel i realy am now aftr so much of medicns n hurting people around whose unlovin n uncarin attitude adds to my apathy...sadly nobdy to und d mental trauma i face each day,..jus dnt feel lik living nemor
    We all feel like that sometimes, welcome to the forum, you will make lots of friends here and won-t feel so alone. Try to have a positive attitude because you can have lots of remission or semi=remission time with WG you just never know. One day you can-t walk and the next day you feel great. You never know how you will be one day from the next. A few weeks ago I went in to a coma and now I am back riding my horse, so you see things can get better.You have to love yourself first before your can love someone else. and don-t even worry or think about those people who push you aside, you are worth a lot more than they are. You seem to have a big heart and can love very deeply and your love is true not fake. A big hug, Barbara
    Last edited by Barbara N; 01-01-2014 at 02:30 AM.
    My blog: Animo

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast