Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: helooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Angel, good to hear some specifics about your issues and meds. That's a lot of drugs to be on, but then I don't have the hypertension problem... don't know what minoxidil is, though I'm sure I've heard of it. Sorry about your eye issues, that would be hard to deal with, and I know others on here have been through those things. As for the RTX, I don't take it, it but many on here do, with no ill effects. I think they'd be able to tell if you were having a bad reaction and put the brakes on. There are risks with all the drugs, but few on here have gotten into any big trouble with them, though some have not been able to tolerate certain ones. RTX is getting to be the preferred choice for WG treatment and remission, so if your doc thinks you should take it, many on here will encourage you to go ahead and do it. It has helped many people very much. As for the pred and diabetes, it does seem surprising that that would be a problem at only 10mg. But I don't know the answer. I just know that my mom went diabetic for awhile from taking prednisone after a bout with pneumonia and had to shoot herself up with insulin for a time; I don't know how much she was on or for how long, but I know that the diabetes eventually went away. There are diabetics here on the forum but I don't think they all got it from pred use. I haven't heard of that a lot. Please take care of your self esteem and know that you are worth a lot more than the way some people treat you. See if you can figure out what you might be doing to invite those kind of people into your life. I know I've been there, when I was a lot younger, taking up with people who were not good for me. And yes, I will pray for you, and hope that things turn around in your life, and with your illness, soon. Best wishes to you and your mom.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi angle,

plz console yourself, you are passing through tough time, be confident you will over come, if your doc's are advising rituximab go for it, it is a wonder drug
    my son recently had it for a flare it takes about 15 to 20 days to start working, you should not consider side effects for now,( side effects may or may not)
    controlling wg should be the priority, plz enquire with your Doc that rituximab company is conducting trails in india for WG if you can enroll to that they don't charge for rituximab infussion, sure we all pray for your welbeing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi friends...dis disappointed n broken angel is back again to bug u all..ysday aftr a really lonnnnng tym i was in a kind of gud mood but as always happns wid me god jus cn nevr cc me happy...i hd bn to d market area wid mom and to binge on some food for my taste buds...i usualy do feel dizzy wen m movin about cz of hypertension n d meds m on..but yesday all of a sudden i felt sooo dizzy,i hd profuse sweating,,,suddnly i cdnt hear nythng or evn open ma mouth,,,felt disoriented n jus cdnt walk,i somhw tried to get into an auto but i wd hv sureshot falln down unconcious...latr at nite i noticd sm blood streaks frm d nose....i dunno y did ds happn...i assume its cs of my stupidity to take labatalol and pred togetdr....i still do feel dizzy whm m puttn it down here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi friends...dis disappointed n broken angel is back again to bug u all..ysday aftr a really lonnnnng tym i was in a kind of gud mood but as always happns wid me god jus cn nevr cc me happy...i hd bn to d market area wid mom and to binge on some food for my taste buds...i usualy do feel dizzy wen m movin about cz of hypertension n d meds m on..but yesday all of a sudden i felt sooo dizzy,i hd profuse sweating,,,suddnly i cdnt hear nythng or evn open ma mouth,,,felt disoriented n jus cdnt walk,i somhw tried to get into an auto but i wd hv sureshot falln down unconcious...latr at nite i noticd sm blood streaks frm d nose....i dunno y did ds happn...i assume its cs of my stupidity to take labatalol and pred togetdr....i still do feel dizzy whm m puttn it down here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    Your blood pressure med doesn't seem to be contraindicated with prednisone, however maybe your blood pressure dropped too low causing the dizziness. That happens with my BP medicine sometimes. It could also be an effect of the WG's. Do you have a blood pressure cuff to check your BP?

If you have WG's in your sinuses then that could cause the bleeding. There are others on here more versed in that than I am and I'm sure they will speak to it. Please let us know where your WG's is. That way people can better advise you. Hang in there.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Angel.
    I am sorry for you for have being through this.
    please go to your doc and tell him about it. let him check you and decide about your med. don't neglect it.
    good luck and update us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Angel, I'm so sorry you are going through this but I'm glad you found us. There are so many friendly people here to help you. I hope you are better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi friends,,thot of sharing few things wid ul...jus ysday had been to d chest physician,,for a routine follow up but wid hell lot of complaints lyk dizziness,palpitations headache breathlesns...hes added more to diuretics n my bp hs bn fluctuating frm 170/120 to 129/111...jus dunno wat to do..d drs jus kp addin meds bt dnt und my situation,,,,m a physiotherapist n its so bloody difficult for me to do my daily living activities,,wen u fl giddy al d tym n as if ul jus collapse,,on top of it i hav abs no vision in ma right eye thnx to cataract,,i nd to gt operatd fr it bt cnt cz of uncntrold bp.....bt ysday i jus spok my heart out to d dr to cm extent,,,bt yet cnt reveal my insecurities of dyng a lonely death,,of hw bad i feel wen m ill treated n unlovd by my bf n al d words he said to me for d oder gal in hs lyf,,never valued me.i was abt to cry in frnt of d doc bt dn lukin at my mom,poor thing i feel so bad for her dt cz of me she hs to suffer....n hs bn d only pillar of strngth for me..loves me d most...i jus controlld...i was mentally upset cz i jus cnt frgt my feelings for d guy n d way i get treated in return...d abuses,,no msg or cal for days togdr...n i kno dis is al for dt oder gal hes forgottn al dt i did for hm,,i feel sad hurt insyd....wish if once he cd realis my worth..he knos wat n hw mch i feel for him yet kicks me ech tym n granted,,cz iv alws bn an option nevr choice,,,,i feel sad..it hurts me wn i recollct hs words askin me dnt i feel lonely despit being in relation wd hm...i realisd latr dt he ws two tymin n hs lyf was set unlyk me wid hs priorts n pref,,alws ready to throw me out of hs lyf,avoid or break contct for dt gal....i dint know dt person lyk me sufferng frm such disease hs no rights n luck to be loved.....he alws cnsiderd her to b lucky dt she hs him n vice versa...deyr happy etc...i feel sad wn he sd he nevr usto b happy meetng me or calng up or celbrtn stuf wid me,n nw i realis y i ws d frst one to initiate thngs lyk celbrtng bdays etc...iv alwys bn at d begging end....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all des thots,,,d words n people dt hav hurt me...d way m being treated here arnd by people,,d way lyf hs changed alongwid people for me after wegeners,,,al d physical stress n mental stress is making me mad,,i kp crying many tyms a day..at night i end up sleepless or wake up howling n cryng n scared upset....d whole day i be isolated frm people..sad down..feel disgusted n hopeless bd myself,,,get weird n crappy thngs in ma mind,,,jus feel lyk committin suicide....n somewhere yes d way iv bn betrayed n my feelings hav not bn reciprocated by d guy,d way he abused n treated me bad just for dt gal has left a bad scar,,,it hurts me...whras for hm dos words are jus bygones,,,he defnds d odr gal wenvr i point out her mistaks reg me d way she sd dt i sd die etc,,,in turn he points out my flaws blaming dt evn i hav sd wong thngs to her but nevr takes into account dt i m nevr d one to start wd al dt,,,infact i kp my mouth shut n suffer evrthn just for him..n he nevr appreciates dis...he hd once promisd me hel always be der fr me n hold my hand til hs last breath,,,,i dont und how does one girl influenc n brainwash hm soo much,hw cn he b so selfsih n frgt al d flngs atchmnt for me,,,,n wen u say il alwys be der for u d person doesnt evn bodr to gv a call or msg for days tgdr despite knowin my mental state.....sparing 2min for a loser lyk me is waste of tym...al dis stress n my profsnl lyf persnl lyf is taking a heavy toll on me....i jus wanna commit suicide

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    all des thots,,,d words n people dt hav hurt me...d way m being treated here arnd by people,,d way lyf hs changed alongwid people for me after wegeners,,,al d physical stress n mental stress is making me mad,,i kp crying many tyms a day..at night i end up sleepless or wake up howling n cryng n scared upset....d whole day i be isolated frm people..sad down..feel disgusted n hopeless bd myself,,,get weird n crappy thngs in ma mind,,,jus feel lyk committin suicide....n somewhere yes d way iv bn betrayed n my feelings hav not bn reciprocated by d guy,d way he abused n treated me bad just for dt gal has left a bad scar,,,it hurts me...whras for hm dos words are jus bygones,,,he defnds d odr gal wenvr i point out her mistaks reg me d way she sd dt i sd die etc,,,in turn he points out my flaws blaming dt evn i hav sd wong thngs to her but nevr takes into account dt i m nevr d one to start wd al dt,,,infact i kp my mouth shut n suffer evrthn just for him..n he nevr appreciates dis...he hd once promisd me hel always be der fr me n hold my hand til hs last breath,,,,i dont und how does one girl influenc n brainwash hm soo much,hw cn he b so selfsih n frgt al d flngs atchmnt for me,,,,n wen u say il alwys be der for u d person doesnt evn bodr to gv a call or msg for days tgdr despite knowin my mental state.....sparing 2min for a loser lyk me is waste of tym...al dis stress n my profsnl lyf persnl lyf is taking a heavy toll on me....i jus wanna commit suicide
    Angel I'm sorry you are going through such an emotional roller coaster. Your life is very tough right now, but NO ONE and NOTHING is worth committing suicide over. Things happen for a reason and when one door closes another one opens. You just need to wait for that door to open for you. Some day you will find someone who will love you for the beautiful person you are. You will look back on this period in your life shrug and smile saying "I made it through that difficult time and I'm a better person for it." Do you have anything like a suicide hot line in India where you can call and talk to someone about your feelings. You might find that very useful in this dark period of your life. Feel better and please, please keep writing here. We're here to give you all the support we can.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast