Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: helooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Have you been taking high doses of prednisone since 2006? What other medicines are you taking?
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi,

sorry to know about your condition, right doctors can help you to over come, do not give up hope, i live in bengaluru india my son 18 years old got diagnosed 5 yrs back, where do you live in india, plz share more on medications etc people here can help you.take care all the best, feel free to contact me if you wish 9341215692

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

helloooooo guys,,its nyc to be back and after goin thru ur replies feels gud to kno dat people r der to listen to me n my feelings...to start up dis week m really very sad and down totaly broken..cz i realised dat the person whom i loved so much unconditionally and cd give up ny damn thing or on tym jus to be supportive wen he needed me,has begun priortsng n sd dat his lyfe n postings(is a dr) are more imp than knowing if m alive or not.i really felt hurt to d core as to i was jus expectng a msd or 2min cal from his end since i ws down n unwell,,mentally nt in a gud frame....i never thot 2min is a big deal in 24hrs,,atlst fr smone whm u lov n care.....but i gues it is for him..n hes made it clear by hs talks earlier as well dat iv got no more value than a dog,,,wen i askd boud our attachmnt n bond i rem he hd said...dat a person develops attachmnt evn wd a stray brought home as pet...........im shattered...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what to say Angel, that is a disgusting way to treat a person.

You certainly deserve better. I am so sorry that you have to go through that as well as feeling so bad from this awful condition.

I think that it is time for you to have some YOU time. All of these stresses really can make your WG much worse.

I hope you have been able to speak to your mum now.

Angel (Sorry, I'm not going to call you broken), what medications are you currently taking to help the WG?
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Michelle, we need to know more about your WG and what meds you are on. It is so true that stress can make things worse.... I know that because I just went through several days of stress and a cute little Wegs rash just popped up on my forearm. You should find a way to separate yourself from all people who make you feel like crap. Get with your mom, she probably needs you as much as you need her. Are you getting your basic needs met for food and shelter, finances, etc.? Some Weggies are well off that way while others must struggle for a living as well as fight the disease. We'd like to know more about your life, what you do and how you get by each day. Also, I hope you will get in touch with the person from India who posted above! Keep your chin up and take steps to make your life more positive, if you can! Hang in there and keep posting here. We care.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Angel,
    you deserve to have a man who will love you and treat you with respect.
    you can be glad to get rid of that aweful man. you are better without him.
    maybe having wg will be your guide in the world to find yourself a better company.
    we are with you. you are not alone. we are holding your hands.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well...thankyu so much guys fr ur suportin words..but at tyms i feel so awful dat as a human being dont i deserve to be lovd n cared for by someone unconditionally???,,,jus bcz i hav a disease dt too an acquired one!!...is it dat i dnt deserv to b happy wid,rely on or depnd on somebdy whom i loved from d bottm of my heart......!!....at tyms im evn being told by my people n frnds to luk out for somone who suffers from d same or similar or any disease n get married....at tyms i cam across ppl who jus abruptly stoppd tokin to me after knoin my illness...atlst im true n honest to tok of it n not hide......der was ds gal whos smhw related to d guy i spok about n i love d most...she cursed me of dying a lonely death wid nobdy to love me n widout food or water.she evn sd m a burden for my mom n dt i sd die soon,to let odrs live happily...evn pointd out at my character..n to addd it all she did d same evn on my birthday..askin me y dont i die!!.....al des words haunt me n m too much under mental instability,partly cz of meds and majorly cz of dis.i just dont wana live nemore..n d person whom i love so much n sacrificd my emotns self respct,on n off makes me feel m nt worth his tym n affectn,,avoids meetng me or calling up...i feel sad dt mayb he dsnt lyk to be wid me,or my cmpany,or my ugly face,my voice,,i feel tooooooooooo sad insyd..n wen i ask hm or expct a few lovin wrds from hm,he shouts sayin y do i depnd on hm for lov n care,i hv mom n bro,i sd decrs my flngs etc.....y m i being treated so bad jus for my fault of loving somone unconditionaly.?/y

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Angel,
    Of course you are desereved to be loved and cared unconditionaly.
    anyone who doesn't respect you, is not worth to be in your company.
    please don't listen to cruel people with no heart. stay away from them.
    your life are precious. you are good and kind. your disease can be treated and you can live peacfuly. you dereve to have good life.
    find yourself loving company.
    please continue to write. we are with you. you are not alone.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi friends.....feeling too low so thot of writin to ul..jus bn to d nephro yesterday..for a follow up..n cam back wid no respite for my problems,disappointd....m suffering from hypertension which jus dsnt seem to go down despite takin al meds...my bp shoots up 2 170/120...n m currently on amlodipine,labetalol.clonidine,minoxidil,moxonidin e,torsemide,prazopress jus fr dat.i havnt told my doc bt yes i stopd takin minoxidil on my own cz i suddnly put on 3 kg n had facial hair..eew..i ws lukin ugly wid dt n wasnt ready to accpet myslf dt way since iv bn alws compimntd to b beutful.....neways,n such hi bp wid jus 10mg of pred.dt too for d scleritis,wid iridocyclitis,keratitis i hav in d right eye...it hd flared up d tym wen my dad passd away n i ws in too much of stress wid no one at my side to kp me at ease....sinc den its bn der...n nw iv also developd cataract for vch i nd to b operated bt cant jus cz of bp. my doc insists on takin rituximab infusion bt m scared as m aware of its ill effects..i cnt risk my lyff for dt bt at d sam tym m sufferin a lot thanx to pred n al dos meds............frends i nd ur prayers....pls do pray for me dt my eye issues are fixed n ds scleritis thingy goes away....iv nevr gt love n care in retrn ever frm my close ones..excpt for my loving sweet mom..........alws gt cursed by ppl fr no fault...n for d frst tym demandin my frnds to pray for me dt i deserv.....thankyu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    hi friends.....feeling too low so thot of writin to ul..jus bn to d nephro yesterday..for a follow up..n cam back wid no respite for my problems,disappointd....m suffering from hypertension which jus dsnt seem to go down despite takin al meds...my bp shoots up 2 170/120...n m currently on amlodipine,labetalol.clonidine,minoxidil,moxonidin e,torsemide,prazopress jus fr dat.i havnt told my doc bt yes i stopd takin minoxidil on my own cz i suddnly put on 3 kg n had facial hair..eew..i ws lukin ugly wid dt n wasnt ready to accpet myslf dt way since iv bn alws compimntd to b beutful.....neways,n such hi bp wid jus 10mg of pred.dt too for d scleritis,wid iridocyclitis,keratitis i hav in d right eye...it hd flared up d tym wen my dad passd away n i ws in too much of stress wid no one at my side to kp me at ease....sinc den its bn der...n nw iv also developd cataract for vch i nd to b operated bt cant jus cz of bp. my doc insists on takin rituximab infusion bt m scared as m aware of its ill effects..i cnt risk my lyff for dt bt at d sam tym m sufferin a lot thanx to pred n al dos meds............frends i nd ur prayers....pls do pray for me dt my eye issues are fixed n ds scleritis thingy goes away....iv nevr gt love n care in retrn ever frm my close ones..excpt for my loving sweet mom..........alws gt cursed by ppl fr no fault...n for d frst tym demandin my frnds to pray for me dt i deserv.....thankyu.
    n now ders anodr issue cm up.....my random blood sugar counts are 213....fasting sugar is 102 n post is 195. wid js 10mg steroid ech day....my questn is hav i bcm diabetic now?? do i nd to tk med for it or it wd gradually cm down as n wen d steroids are tapered.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast