Thread: Serra RX anti-inflammatory

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Serra RX anti-inflammatory

Hi All.
    I have purchased on line Serra RX anti-inflammatory from Biomedic Labs in Arizona (I am in Ireland) look at the website Serra RX80 -80,000 SU's (90 & 180 Capsules) to try out with Pred as an alternative with no side effects.
    Please let me know what you think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading their site and some others, it seems plausible if not helpful. My first reaction is tho: efforts to suppress the AI are what we are doing...strengthening the AI right now in midst of WG may not be the wisest thing to do. On the other hand, if you have no reactions, can't see the harm in it. Best of luck.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    After reading their site and some others, it seems plausible if not helpful. My first reaction is tho: efforts to suppress the AI are what we are doing...strengthening the AI right now in midst of WG may not be the wisest thing to do. On the other hand, if you have no reactions, can't see the harm in it. Best of luck.
    Hi Don.
    From all the info re websites ect can't find any ref to strengthening the Auto Immune only to help with inflammation so should be in keeping with Pred
    see this Is There an Alternative to Prednisone? | Biomedic Labs Rx's Blog