I am not sure if this is a duplicate thread idea or not, but my idea was to have a thread that tracks what organs or WG affected areas most people have experienced since diagnosis. I see alot of people mention they have limited or localized WG's and I started off with being told I had limited or localized WG's that affected the trachea area (sub-glottal stenosis).

However, since that time back in January 2013, I've had a flare that was detected by elevated CRP; Sed Rate numbers with blood in urine where my eyes (scleritis) and mass or lesion on top of the kidneys showing inflammation (they said cyst). Doctors told me the lesion/mass presentation is very rare for WG's ( they did a needle biospy and found not cancerous, not infected, just inflammation) but that I have no protein in my urine and they don't consider it to be glomerulonephritis.

So with that being said, would anyone else like to share areas/organs that have been affected with inflammation since being diagnosed with WG's on this thread. I think it would be helpful to some people looking to find out areas (either common or uncommon) where inflammation has occurred in people dealing with our disease.

Thanks Sheila