Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wegie talent outlet

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne I love your pottery. I'm hoping to make a trip up to Seattle this summer. If I do maybe we can get together and I can see and buy some.

Jacquie, love your blog. You have a great sense of humor, which makes it an easy read for me. I'm on your map too!!
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Cinidy!! Are you the one on the map from Orlando??
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I LOVE your pottery! I will try to make my way to the Olympia market whenever I'm able to travel again. Seeing the photo just makes me want to pick up the pieces and examine them more closely... Close-up photos of any more pieces would be welcome! The display looks great and so do you. It must be a lot of work packing, setting up, taking down... In addition to creating the pottery. Very impressive.

Jacquie, i haven't had a chance to look at your blog yet but look forward to some good reading from the sounds of it.

This thread is so fun.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the positive comments on my pottery, and if some of you make it to the Market, I hope I'll have enough good stuff for you to choose from, should you consider buying something. It is hard to keep up the inventory sometimes, even harder as a Weggie with less energy than I had before. I'm sure you understand. Hope to see you sometime, Lisa and Cindy, and try to let me know when you are coming so I can try to be prepared! But just seeing you will be enough, and I won't expect sales, necessarily.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    colorful and beautiful works, Anne and you are very cute
    I wrote to you on fb too: you can make "awerness magnets" for wg
    I had though of this, Alysia, and maybe getting together with Marta and letting her sell them through her online shop. Or whatever. Good idea.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, you can also ask Jim Bornac at the vasculitis group. he is deep inside those things.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Anne, you can also ask Jim Bornac at the vasculitis group. he is deep inside those things.
    Good idea, too. Either way, I would donate the magnets so no one has to pay me anything and the book-keeping would be simpler. Don't know when I can get to this, though..... not for awhile, probably.

Jacquie, I look forward to reading your blog entries about your grandparents later when I have more time. I will not forget.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no Anne. do not donate them. you need that income to take care of yourself. the price that you are taking is already small enough.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments on my pottery, and if some of you make it to the Market, I hope I'll have enough good stuff for you to choose from, should you consider buying something. It is hard to keep up the inventory sometimes, even harder as a Weggie with less energy than I had before. I'm sure you understand. Hope to see you sometime, Lisa and Cindy, and try to let me know when you are coming so I can try to be prepared! But just seeing you will be enough, and I won't expect sales, necessarily.
    Wouldn't it be fun if we could come at the same time???? I'm starting to feel like I should just travel without the medical insurance because I haven't choked on my own phlegm in a few weeks… BUT, that would be irresponsible of me. Maybe by fall I'll be able to get coverage. In any event, when I do get there I will definitely buy a piece of pottery, unless you're too short on stock. I'd love to see the mugs. Coffee is my friend and it's most enjoyable from a beautiful mug, especially one made by a friend!
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa, I do make awesome mugs that people love. I'm trying to find my camera cable so I can put some recent shots of them on my computer. Spoon rests are also a very popular item and easy to travel with.

Alysia, if I ever really make them, then I'll decide whether to donate the magnets or take some of the money. If only a few are selling, I might as well donate. If I'm having to make dozens of them at a time, then yes, I'd have to pay myself something.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast