Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anyone near Rochester Mn?

I was recently diagnosed with WG and am hoping there is someone near Rochester in SE Minnesota. Duane

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DuaneHart View Post
    I was recently diagnosed with WG and am hoping there is someone near Rochester in SE Minnesota. Duane
    Actually, you have Coffeelover (Lisa) in Saint Peter, MN. Shegothipslikecinderella lives in Minneapolis, though I realize that's north of your target territory. Seems like there are others. Maybe they'll reveal themselves.
    Last edited by Doug; 08-03-2009 at 05:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Doug!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duane,

I will be running through Rochester the weekend of the 22nd to help move my daughter to college in a nearby area. Maybe we could do coffee?

I have a good friend in Rochester and do go there occasionally. I only love about 2 hours away.
    Oh! How exciting! This could be fun
    LIsa coffeelover

Doug Guest

Thumbs up Go for two, Lisa Coffeelover!!!

Do a video if you can, or post photos. I'm excited, too: this could make Lisa the first of us to meet TWO weggies.
    Last edited by Doug; 08-10-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that we have any plans for that weekend. Might be a nice time to meet. I am very new to this whole WG thing and seems like something is happening all the time. I meet with my dr's next Friday and they are going to let me know which drugs they are going to start me on--Cellcept or Methotraxate(?). With all the other meds I take it I'm sure it is difficult for my doctors to figure things out--but I have faith!

Doug Guest

Just a short, four hour round trip.... I'd try to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DuaneHart View Post
    I am very new to this whole WG thing and seems like something is happening all the time.
    Well, yeah-- your new BFF doesn't want you to ever be bored again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duane,
    As the date approaches I will try to send you my contact information or a time and place we could meet. keep in touch.
    Lisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi mn, so happy that u two will have time to compare things. I guess i should ask if there is anyone around this mickey mouse town with wg, we just moved to st. Cloud from kissimmee and i work at disney. My hubby has had a very bad day, says it is like when he got out of the hospital 3 weeks ago, where he was dx . Short of breath and very tired, slept a lot today. "no fever thank god " i say if he get another fever i'm taking him to mayo in jacksonville, fl er, and hope they will see him. Our family doc is supposed to get us all his test,labs any results from his 2 weeks in the hosp. His bp goes all over the place and we try to adjust his meds to whatever it is in the morn. Has anyone had this prob.? He sees the infectious disease doc(why her i don't know this isn't infect.) dec. 1 but that who is saw him and ordered test in hosp. Who would be the best to see?? Also the nurse practioner of his lung doc next week. Is there any research in wg? I pray that you all have a good week. Disneylady

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast