Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Biggest drawing in the world

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Biggest drawing in the world

Nothing to do with anything on this site but so cool I had to share. Click here: Biggest Drawing in the world
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Nothing to do with anything on this site but so cool I had to share. Click here: Biggest Drawing in the world

Andrew- A bit back, I got the idea geography wasn't an interest of yours. Perhaps this will stimulate the interest! Great video! As a person who does enjoy geography- and art!- this video was very enjoyable. Thanks for posting it.+1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I love to see examples of how creative people can be. Wow--I'm just stunned. Thanks, Andrew!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing, how he got the DHL plane to fly in theses coordinates. It looks so much like him too.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Andrew- A bit back, I got the idea geography wasn't an interest of yours. Perhaps this will stimulate the interest! Great video! As a person who does enjoy geography- and art!- this video was very enjoyable. Thanks for posting it.+1
    Absolutely! I have a list of 123,442,745,234,567,468 places I want to visit before I die
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that the plane that flew the route above the Arctic Cicle must have been in big trouble! It spent most of its time flying in cicles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the pilot has Wegs and was so accustomed to going in circles, that....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like it Sangye!

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Absolutely! I have a list of 123,442,745,234,567,468 places I want to visit before I die
    There are two versions of Google Earth. For general use- and it's free!- there's one you can download and piddle around in, maybe even find videos, pictures, etc. in any and all of the places you want to see. I "visited" Canberra and many of the Canadian and English places weggies live, for example, and find there are many, many more places I've never seen that I'd like to see now! It doesn't have some of the features the professional version has, but it doesn't cost $400 plus annual renewal fees of $??. Though I have the professional version on my computer, a birthday present to myself, I think the free version is a good deal for general use. PLUS you can upload your home or travel pictures and videos on it~!. Actually, Google Earth uploads videos off YouTube based on map coordinates you provide when you upload videos. Some of my weggies videos made it to my hometown on the map. That answers my question about why YouTube needed that geographic information.