Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st Relapse

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just did my first round of Rituxan last Thursday. Had a little allergic reaction. Extremely itchy and hives. It took 6 hours. I have my second dose on 11/27/13. Hoping its better. Extremely tired. Little nausua. Red dots all over my body. A HUGH PLUS - first day with a headache. It was so nice not to have one for 4 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear you had a reaction. Doesn't sound pleasant. I had my 1st treatment yesterday. Everything went really good. A little tired yesterday but today I feel good. Now lets just hope it works and all those nodules start to shrink!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Happy and Boonickel.
    it feels good to be AFTER the first RTX. I am sorry for the reaction, Boonickel. I hope it is not serious to prevent you from continuing RTX ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happycamper glad the first one went well, hope you start seeing improvement soon. The kidney dr. I see said you can get nodules from anything and it doesn't necessarly have to be wg. I get nodules that come and go.

Boonickel,with those reactions from rtx I would be a little hesitate about getting another.I'm sure you mentioned all that to your doc. right ?
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx everyone! Yes so relieved to have that 1st one done!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12