Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Supporting the VF by shopping via Amazon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Supporting the VF by shopping via Amazon

Someone on the facebook group shared information about an opportunity to support the Vasculitis Foundation. I thought I would share it here for those that don't have facebook and might be interested.

Amazon has launched AmazonSmile, a site that runs in connection with Amazon.com, offering all the same products at the same competitive prices, and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase price to the charity of your choice! If you already have an Amazon account, the same account login will apply to AmazonSmile. You can check out the details at smile.amazon.com

Just make sure to use smile.amazon.com to make the purchase.

The Vasculitis Foundation is listed, and I have already added it to my account.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's awesome, Rebekah! I was already thinking about ordering some things from Amazon, so it's great to know about this ahead of time! I will definitely use AmazonSmile and name the VF as my charity of choice. And maybe I can post the program on Facebook, since I think a lot of my friends probably use Amazon for purchases. Thanks for posting this!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great thinking, Anne! I posted it as my facebook status hoping to get some friends on board and choose the VF. I just contacted Amazon and they said that everyone is able to join the program even those outside the United States. I wanted to check since I know we have people from all over the world on here.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.