So here's my story on February 13th 2013 my 2 year 2 month old son was watching tv when he starting coughing so bad I thought he was choking on something but he wasn't eating so i thought it was his spit or something but he couldn't gethis breath back he started turning blue so he got rushed to the hospital and put on air , I was told he had croup and he was hospitalized for over a week befor they sent him home , but it never got better i took him back and they said he has asthma and he was put on puffers , few weeks later he was just getting sicker he wouldn't eat and started coughing up blood , was told by ER doctor the coughing was hurting his lungs , then he started getting nose bleeds so back I went , he was admitted after yelling of pains in his head in the waiting room, ct came back fine but he had a lot of fluid in his middle ear , he was put on a Iv antibiotic and stayed in the hospital , day three of this stay his ear had a small trace of blood coming out of the right ear , of course they said he must have been picking at it , but days later the small trace got to be more and more till it would drip out his ear then his left ear started bleeding they said the infection was bad enough it caused the bleeding , now my son is coughing getying nose bleeds ,bleeding ears and pains in his head , he was sent home because blood work and ct was fine , he went to see a ENT who put tubes in his ears in in may 2013 because these infections would not go away , June my sons ears got worse and he started having trouble hearing , he wouldn't eat and slept all the time , in aug 2013 my son was sent to a children's hospital because these red/purple marks started showing all over his face,neck,chest,back and he started having traces of blood in his pamper and red blood cells in his urine , it's now oct 2013 and my son still has all these problems but now they blood is coming out of his skin were the marks are . But doctors say he is to young for wegeners I believe my son is slowly dieing and no one will help me , I live in Nova Scotia , Canada btw . Do you think my son has wegeners ??