User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Happy Birthday andrew

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool Happy Birthday andrew

    happy Birthday, andrew
    you have the most long birthday, starting from Australia and to America, lasting more then 24 hours
    what can I wish you ? it seems that you already have the most important things in life, which are joy of life and lots of people who loves you.
    so I am wishing you whatever you want, and in Hebrew we add to that blessing the words "for good" (because sometimes we want things we might regret).
    and of course (like my mom is blessing me every year): "health, health and health".
    thank you for everything you are doing for us here.
    Alysia
    dx 2008


    Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    happy Birthday, andrew
    you have the most long birthday, starting from Australia and to America, lasting more then 24 hours
    what can I wish you ? it seems that you already have the most important things in life, which are joy of life and lots of people who loves you.
    so I am wishing you whatever you want, and in Hebrew we add to that blessing the words "for good" (because sometimes we want things we might regret).
    and of course (like my mom is blessing me every year): "health, health and health".
    thank you for everything you are doing for us here.
    Thanks! Yes you're right - sometimes the things we wish for aren't right for us Thanks for the birthday blessing
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Suburban Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Happy birthday, Andrew. Hope it's been a great day. Thanks for all you do for us!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

    "Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

    "Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Happy birthday, Andrew. Hope it's been a great day. Thanks for all you do for us!
    Quiet day today but this weekend however.......hehehehehehe
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South of Boston
    Posts
    797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Happy Birthday Andrew, and what Alysia said.
    Dale

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Happy Birthday Andrew.

    I guess you have 3 or 4 days (depending which Country someone is reading this from) to rest up before the big booze up - I mean weekend
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle


    Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    Happy Birthday Andrew.

    I guess you have 3 or 4 days (depending which Country someone is reading this from) to rest up before the big booze up - I mean weekend
    Oh no way. No rest for me. I'm practicing for the big booze up....erm....weekend
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    see map location
    Posts
    4,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Happy Birthday and wishes for many more happy ones to come.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Olympia, Washington
    Posts
    6,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Happy Birthday, Andrew, and have a great weekend, and many more happy birthdays!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    near Phx, AZ
    Posts
    1,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Happy Bday ya old fart! Thanks for everything you do, have done, are about to do!!!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •