User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rituxan, if it works how long before you seen a reduction in symptoms?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rituxan, if it works how long before you seen a reduction in symptoms?

Hi guys,

I am calling out to those who have been through Rituxan. I have had 1 x 1000mg infusion and are due for my second this week.

I didn't respond to it the first time at 2 x 500mg.

Has anyone experiance relief real quick, or is it hard to tell because the predisalone masks it?

Cheers guys.

Happy health to all.

C

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    RTX don't start working before 2-3 months from the time of the second IV and even then it started slowly. I saw improvement after 3 months.
    good luck with your second IV.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a question, if you are treated with rTX, does your doctor have you do urine dipstick test at home? My doctor told me to do them to monitor protein and blood in the urine. My question, is how long before you start to see no blood, or protein in urine after reviving RTX? Or a better question is how long before your labs, urine blood work results came back normal?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    I can't say about the urine test since I don't have kidney involvement.
    I saw improvement in my blood tests 3 months after RTX.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.