Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    Andrew took over the Forum in May of 2008 so he has paid roughly $6,500.00 dollars to date to keep the Forum going.
    Andrew, I think that first of all you should cover the money you were paying by yourself over the years. it is not a small amount. and we didn't even start to think about all the work you invested here.... which is very precious in all meannings.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew Andrew was 'donating' his all this time...but, under this dark skin lies a wee bit o' scotch...single with a dash of raspberry liqueur over 2 cubes, thank you...thanks...hope to sip a wee bit witya some day ol' man!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    I knew Andrew was 'donating' his all this time...but, under this dark skin lies a wee bit o' scotch...single with a dash of raspberry liqueur over 2 cubes, thank you...thanks...hope to sip a wee bit witya some day ol' man!

..........and here I was, thinking you were only made of Coffee
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    Don't dare cheapen my scotch by adding anything haha Where ever you are in the world, I hope to be there one day and we will enjoy a few quiet drinks
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well everyone I feel overwhelmed by the donations. I am very grateful for the $754 donated in a couple of days. Thanks to you there are almost eight months of hosting fees. Thank you! Your donations will help everyone here and future members as well.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! That's amazing! Really great to see so many help out. Great that Andrew doesn't need to pay the fees out of his own pocket.

Big hugs to everyone
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is so awesome. I'm glad you brought it up, Andrew, and please keep reminding us, because some of us may be better able to afford to donate more in the future.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a stupid question but I never paid anything thru PayPal. When I donate the country listed is Austraia..do I change it to United States and keep it that way since the money is going there ???? DAHHHHHHHHHH
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never mind the blond figured it out.....Thanks for everything Andrew,you bring us all more than you know
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all you do, Andrew! I don't know where I would be without this forum and would be more than happy to donate once I find a job. Hopefully that's soon!
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast