Likes Likes:  146
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, just about time for your b'day, Andrew! That's when I give my annual gift. I hope you can spend dollars that don't have funny accents and arrive upside down.... :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Yeah, just about time for your b'day, Andrew! That's when I give my annual gift. I hope you can spend dollars that don't have funny accents and arrive upside down.... :-)
    Erk..yeah another year older

Thanks man! I'll need to go to the bank and change it for rightside-up notes
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Erk..yeah another year older
    Ahhh, you don't look a day older than 25! And isn't it great with the Internet, your photo can stay that way! LOL!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not kidney's donations... just donations to the forum.. just refreshing this thread. Andrew is doing all the work on his expense, so.... if anyone can help, please do.
    I am going to donate again on Phil's birthday, it will be from him and from me ♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Andrew,
    One quick question - when I tried to make a donation I got a system error because I didn't insert a territory (which is obviously for Australia). Addresses in Canada have the city, province and postal code. Any advice?

Thanks
    Erin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi Erin. Thank you! Is it a list of Australian states? If so pick any one or if not just put your province.

Thanks!
    Andrew
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    You are a saint.
    July 7 already in Australia, so I guess also in heaven... Happy Birthday in heaven, my sweet Batman.

Andrew, I just sent donation for the forum from me & from my beautiful Phil. Please make sure that you got it.

Indeed a saint. Thank you, andrew. We owe you so much more.. forever grateful.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    July 7 already in Australia, so I guess also in heaven... Happy Birthday in heaven, my sweet Batman.

Andrew, I just sent donation for the forum from me & from my beautiful Phil. Please make sure that you got it.

Indeed a saint. Thank you, andrew. We owe you so much more.. forever grateful.
    Thank you Alysia! Yes received ok thank you so much and happy birthday to the Batman!!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

9. Likes me2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a saint.
    Refreshing this thread.... Phil is talking about andrew..
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a saint.
    Forum time, Phil's birthday is here. I just donated from both of us. @andrew please make sure that you got it. I donated in Hebrew.
    Thanks to this wonderful forum I have found my beautiful Phil, my sweet eternal love. Thank you SO much, andrew, for keeping the forum working. My gratitude is yours forever and I allways keep you in my prayers ❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

12. Likes mishb, Jaha liked this post
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast