Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aewaustin View Post
    Andrew hate to break it to you, but you are a saint I really think that once you get enough in the bank to pay the next few years or so that the extra should go to what you have paid in the past. Once we get you all caught up then maybe as a group we could do something, but yeah we need to make you whole as far as what you have paid out. Your managing this site has done so much good for so many. Think of it as our gift to you.
    *blushes*
    Thank you The financial help is very much appreciated. It makes a big difference! You all rock my world
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Andrew. My small donation cannot reflect the gratitude I have for the work you have done and do , on this site. But I know that even small contributions to a cause are important compared to nothing- which right now is my only other choice. Good on ya mate!! (Is that the proper expression or did I just insult your dog? -- I don't speak Aussie)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many thanks for everything, Andrew, especially for having to read through my rants of late... I've made my donation too. Reminders are good. it inspired me to update paypal, which had an expired credit card...
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ranting is good hun. I love your rants.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT View Post
    Many thanks for everything, Andrew, especially for having to read through my rants of late... I've made my donation too. Reminders are good. it inspired me to update paypal, which had an expired credit card...
    Thank you Lisa! The donation is very much appreciated and your rants are eloquent and have great grammar so no issue there
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    Thanks Andrew. My small donation cannot reflect the gratitude I have for the work you have done and do , on this site. But I know that even small contributions to a cause are important compared to nothing- which right now is my only other choice. Good on ya mate!! (Is that the proper expression or did I just insult your dog? -- I don't speak Aussie)
    G'day mate!!
    Thank you so much for your donation. It is very gratefully received! You speak Aussie just fine too!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Birthday Andrew.

An annual donation has just been made. I know it's not actually a birthday present for you personally, but I hope it takes the edge off your own payment contributions.

Have a fantastic day
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Small donation just been left. Just had to take dog to vets today which took another to hit to the bank balance
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KimH View Post
    Thank you, Phil. What would I do with out you! :0)
    What would I do without my sweet Phil ???
    This was such a lovely thread..
    anyway I came to this thread because I wanted to donate to the forum in kind of tribute to my Phil, on his birthday (that was yestetday) .. BUT it seems that its not working if I try to donate with my card (I dont have pay pal account). I remember that it worked fast last time but now when I write all the details and press the continue it is stuck. Can you, please, check it, andrew ?
    I tried 4 times and couldnt. I will try again after posting this and if it works I will write another post.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple more trying and then it works. No idea what was the problem but it didnt work as easy as before. Please make sure you got it, andrew.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast