Likes Likes:  146
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a reminder in my calendar to donate on Andy's b'day each year. 22Oct. I started doing that last year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KimH View Post
    Thank you, Phil. What would I do with out you! :0)
    what would we all do ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call me silly. but I have only just found this thread, keep up the good work Andrew, and anyone else, who helps out, that I have missed.
    I hope there is enough for the odd beer Andrew, if not let me know, and I will send you a couple.

Regards Woz......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just thought, after the thread about the name of our forum, and being grateful to you, andrew, for all what you do for us that it is time to refresh this thread.
    it's about a year since last time that we were taking care of it. I just sent mine. please check if you get it.
    for newcomers, for years, andrew was paying from his own pocket (I hope you say so in English too) for the management of the site. untill wedgie (if my memory is correct) asked about it, and then we found it.
    so if anyone can and want, only as much as one can.....
    Last edited by Alysia; 06-25-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good call! Donations are definitely appreciated. I give each year around his birthday, but giving at anytime is welcome. It costs an amazing amount to run a forum like this and I'm sure we are all thankful to have it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew donation sent, if not received please let me know.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thank you Alysia and Cindy xoxo

Donations received with thanks

About time I posted accounts of ins and outs too!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew hate to break it to you, but you are a saint I really think that once you get enough in the bank to pay the next few years or so that the extra should go to what you have paid in the past. Once we get you all caught up then maybe as a group we could do something, but yeah we need to make you whole as far as what you have paid out. Your managing this site has done so much good for so many. Think of it as our gift to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had this on my list of things to do/payments to make since I read the thread. Can someone remind me how to make a donation?
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaT View Post
    I've had this on my list of things to do/payments to make since I read the thread. Can someone remind me how to make a donation?
    Go to Andrew's first post on this thread and there is a link to pay it through paypal.
    Cindy

Earth is just a stopover and whatever you achieve there is only a small part of the deal. The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast