User Tag List

Likes Likes:  133
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 140

Thread: Donations

  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    1,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by ST316 View Post
    Hi Andrew,

    Can you please remind how to donate.($)

    Thank you,
    Susan
    Hi Susan
    Good question. The Howto is getting lost Just click here: https://www.paypal.me/AndrewMacLeanAus and enter whatever amount.

    Best
    Andrew
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

  2. Likes annekat, me2, Alysia liked this post
  3. #122
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    Hi Andrew,

    One more question. Do I need a paypal account? I do have Zelle if this works.

    Thank you,
    Susan

  4. Likes Alysia liked this post
  5. #123
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    1,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Re: Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by ST316 View Post
    Hi Andrew,

    One more question. Do I need a paypal account? I do have Zelle if this works.

    Thank you,
    Susan
    Hi hi
    Just checked and yep looks like you do need an account. I looked at Zelle though. Seems cool but both accounts need to be located in the US.

    I'll set something up this weekend that doesn't require a Paypal account.

    Might help others too. Will get back to you

    Cheers
    Andrew
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

  6. Likes Alysia, ST316 liked this post
  7. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    4,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    Andrew took over the Forum in May of 2008 so he has paid roughly $6,500.00 dollars to date to keep the Forum going.


    Forum time, it is my beautiful @pberggren1 birthday, already in Australia, and in couple of hours in Israel too. Heaven time, I guess, is like the forum time

    So, it is with pleasure and gratitude that I make a donation from Phil and from me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart @andrew for keeping the forum the best house for weggies on earth

    Please make sure that you got the donation.

    (Btw, my older son complained that the Israeli currency is dropping down, but I see that the aussie's dollar has also dropped down compared to previous years.)
    Alysia
    dx 2008


    Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

  8. Likes andrew, me2 liked this post
  9. #125
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    1,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Forum time, it is my beautiful @pberggren1 birthday, already in Australia, and in couple of hours in Israel too. Heaven time, I guess, is like the forum time

    So, it is with pleasure and gratitude that I make a donation from Phil and from me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart @andrew for keeping the forum the best house for weggies on earth

    Please make sure that you got the donation.

    (Btw, my older son complained that the Israeli currency is dropping down, but I see that the aussie's dollar has also dropped down compared to previous years.)
    Hey @Alysia thank you so much! Thanks to you and Phil

    Yes the Aussie Dollar is the lowest it's been for a long time which is sad but it happens in a cycle so we wait for the good times haha

    Thanks again so much for your help!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

  10. Likes Alysia liked this post
  11. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    Andrew,
    Alysia is right. We all owe you a debt of gratitude. Hope you got mine.
    Thanks for everything.
    Masha

  12. Likes me2, Alysia liked this post
  13. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    523
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Hi hi
    Just checked and yep looks like you do need an account. I looked at Zelle though. Seems cool but both accounts need to be located in the US.

    I'll set something up this weekend that doesn't require a Paypal account.

    Might help others too. Will get back to you

    Cheers
    Andrew
    Hi Andrew. Did you manage to set something up that doesn't need a Paypal account?
    If so, where can I find it?
    Just the number of a bank-account would be great. Online paying is no problem.
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

  14. Likes Alysia liked this post
  15. #128
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    1,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Andrew. Did you manage to set something up that doesn't need a Paypal account?
    If so, where can I find it?
    Just the number of a bank-account would be great. Online paying is no problem.
    I started to but got distracted as I have the attention span of a turnip Sorry about that. I'll finish it ASAP. If I give you a bank account it'll be an international transaction and probably cost plenty in fees. I have a card processor half set up anyway. It doesn't involve Paypal at all. Will link it here when I'm done...really
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

  16. Likes Alysia liked this post
  17. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    ~46N1165W
    Posts
    1,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    The first msg I ever received on this forum was from ChrisTIn, so whenever I see a post from her, I take note -- there's a soft spot in my heart for Chris.

    So, Chris, do you not want to set up a paypal or is it, for some reason, not offered in der Neterlands? When you set up an account, you don't have to tie it to a bank card. You can do a one-time transfer with a credit card. I have found paypal very secure and convenient. Hope this helps. vw

  18. Likes andrew, [email protected], Alysia liked this post
  19. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Donations

    I love PayPal. Sent mine to Andrew that way this week.
    One time we got taken on a purchase we did not make and they supported us.
    Masha

  20. Likes Alysia liked this post
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •