User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posting Pictures to Your Photo Album

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That was irresponsible posting. Don't you know there are sick people round here?
    Prednisone side effect, you know. Didn't I cover that in any of my videos? Something about being up all day and night, week on end, till the doctor relents and drops your dosage. Yes.

(p.s. There isn't enough specificity in the world to overcome the human capacity to misconstrue innocent remarks. Given the high average Prednisone intake of forum participants, there should be considerable international strife, here!) (p.p.s. I don't exclude myself from misconstruning remarks!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if this is the right place to pose this question as it is an old discussion. I loaded a photo but can't figure out how to use it as my profile pic or avatar? Not sure what I am doing wrong.
    Thanks. Inge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Inge, technically, you should be able to drag the pic into the avatar area and it will take. But, if the pic is too big, then it won't...will just go back to normal. So, if you have a picture editor on your computer, open the pic in there and make it smaller, resave, then drag into avatar pic.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    Hi Inge, technically, you should be able to drag the pic into the avatar area and it will take. But, if the pic is too big, then it won't...will just go back to normal. So, if you have a picture editor on your computer, open the pic in there and make it smaller, resave, then drag into avatar pic.
    If any of you need a great, small, simple and FREE image editor, check out Irfanview
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't a clue how to post pics ( not even on facebook ) I just got lucky with this one,actully Andrew had to do it for me.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ingemlb View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to pose this question as it is an old discussion. I loaded a photo but can't figure out how to use it as my profile pic or avatar? Not sure what I am doing wrong.
    Thanks. Inge.
    Noticed you had a profile pic not an avatar pic. Copied the profile pic to your avatar. Was that what you were looking for? There are two places - profile and avatar. The profile pic is on your profile page and the avatar appears when you post.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice pic, Inge
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Andrew. I had tried to get it there then figured maybe the picture is too big. But looks like you made it work? anyway there is a 2nd much smaller photo there now as well but if the other one works I do prefer it Inge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12