User Tag List

Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING: Extreme booger pictures ahead. Not Safe For Lunch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default WARNING: Extreme booger pictures ahead. Not Safe For Lunch.

I warned you. Don't click the link, seriously.

I have had a request to share some of the snotties that came out of my nose after I began treatment for my Wegener's, so here we go.

Really, these are gross. Don't click the link.

Wegener's boogers - Imgur

Why did you go click that? I told you.

Coins and drivers license provided for scale, these suckers were huge, and felt soooooooooo good coming out.

For about the first two weeks after my treatment began, I was getting these huge necrotic monsters coming out after a sinus rinse.

Since then the discharges have returned to "normal" non blood streaked, moist mucus.

If anyone else has some great booger pics to share, please do! I would love to see them.

Let's try and keep them hidden behind links though, so nobody gets surprises.

-SpaceflightAddict
    "It takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown!"

-A quote to a doctor from me, in the hospital, while giving him a Bells Palsy smile (I was on some gooooood drugs at the time)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are good pics. Now I just have to find mine and link them somehow without posting the pics directly. Any advice on how to do that Andy?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

3. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just go to imgur: the simple image sharer and create an album. It is free, and you do not have to create an account to post anything there, so you can keep nice and anonymous. They give you a link to delete the pictures if you don't have an account, so should you need to, you can.

-A quote to a doctor from me, in the hospital, while giving him a Bells Palsy smile (I was on some gooooood drugs at the time)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just realized I already have an album of 3 pics of some snotty nose chunks on here.

Here is the link.......

http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...hunks-etc.html

They are not very big compared to some I have had in the past or even some I have had later. But will give you an idea of what comes out each day.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

6. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They remind me of the boogers I used to get just after diagnosis. Huge things!!! It's hard to fathom how they can come out of just a small nostril lol
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did they feel as good coming out as they did for me? I can't even begin to explain the relief I felt when one of those bastards freed themselves from my hear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceflightAddict View Post
    Did they feel as good coming out as they did for me? I can't even begin to explain the relief I felt when one of those bastards freed themselves from my hear.
    Ab. So. Lute. Ly.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry for my poor english can anyone translate "booger" ? I didn't find it anywhere...
    Anne, it is not as awefull as you might think. I just saw it. I am OK.
    in fact, it is intersting to compare.
    mine were less bloody and more colorful....
    "bloody" thing, this WG....
    btw- at the beginning, and when my dx was not "closed", I wanted to show some to my doc but he refused....
    Last edited by Alysia; 09-27-2013 at 01:43 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Huge things!!! It's hard to fathom how they can come out of just a small nostril lol
    Without getting in to a mine's bigger than yours boast, I can explain why (at least mine) were so much larger (especially longer) than my nostril.
    For those who have had these beast boogers, think where did you get the relief from apart from the nose?
    In my case the relief mostly came from just under my right eye. The reason being my super length boogers traveled into my sinus cavity. They were so uncomfortable. I used to be almost in tears if the booger broke as I was dragging it out as I would have to wait until enough nostril booger built so that it would reconnect with the sinus booger!

Thank you spaceflightaddict for bringing this subject up. At least I know I'm not a freak now!
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilders View Post
    Without getting in to a mine's bigger than yours boast, I can explain why (at least mine) were so much larger (especially longer) than my nostril.
    For those who have had these beast boogers, think where did you get the relief from apart from the nose?
    In my case the relief mostly came from just under my right eye. The reason being my super length boogers traveled into my sinus cavity. They were so uncomfortable. I used to be almost in tears if the booger broke as I was dragging it out as I would have to wait until enough nostril booger built so that it would reconnect with the sinus booger!

Thank you spaceflightaddict for bringing this subject up. At least I know I'm not a freak now!
    My relief was defiantly behind the eyes. After a few of those monsters loosened up and came out, the constant burning searing stabbing pain behind my eyes went down a whole lot. I am still getting decent pain behind my left eye, but nothing like before.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast