Also to top of my weekend ,before I went to the concert I was running up to the drugstore to get some water to take with and when I got down to the end of my street there were 6 swat team trucks, police cars all over and 1 blocking the road . I told the one cop I leave at the end of the road and I was just running up to the store and would be back in 10 min. He said the road was closed,then I said can I just back up and turn around to go home ,he told me no I far as he was concerned I was out of the road and could not go back. After I agrued with him I thought I would be smart and go around the block and go down the side street...wrong...More swat teams and cops. Here a guy barracaded himself in a house with a gun and would not come out. Got into other arguement with the guy from the swat team saying I just needed to go 10 ft. turn the corner and I would be out of there,but I couldn't. Had to leave the "hood" and meet up with my boyfriend and leave his car somewhere else. It turned out the idiot gave himself up 1/2 hr. later.