Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there anyone out there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also to top of my weekend ,before I went to the concert I was running up to the drugstore to get some water to take with and when I got down to the end of my street there were 6 swat team trucks, police cars all over and 1 blocking the road . I told the one cop I leave at the end of the road and I was just running up to the store and would be back in 10 min. He said the road was closed,then I said can I just back up and turn around to go home ,he told me no I far as he was concerned I was out of the road and could not go back. After I agrued with him I thought I would be smart and go around the block and go down the side street...wrong...More swat teams and cops. Here a guy barracaded himself in a house with a gun and would not come out. Got into other arguement with the guy from the swat team saying I just needed to go 10 ft. turn the corner and I would be out of there,but I couldn't. Had to leave the "hood" and meet up with my boyfriend and leave his car somewhere else. It turned out the idiot gave himself up 1/2 hr. later.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to hear you've gotten the OK to go to the gym!

I also noticed your thread about a "mud run". Didn't know what that was so had to look it up on Urban Dictionary... I won't touch that thread with a stick... It seems popular though so maybe the other forum members have more experience about that. Just be safe

I ordered some clips to put in my nose and ears for swimming. Being cheap I got them directly from China for like €1 inc postage. They won't arrive for weeks, but that's OK since I'm not allowed to go swimming yet.
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12