Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upgraded Finally!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    'tarian - can you give it another blast?
    Sure, now it doesn't ask me if I want to upload it to the forums, but instead have to give an URL - so I guess its solved Dunno, for some it might be much easier to just upload a pic to the forum but I guess its not that difficult to get pics hosted and I don't see too many peolpe using pics anyway...

I have a new worry though, if I use the "manage attachments options" to attach a picture I will get a nasty looking error.

How to reproduce:

1. Reply to a thread and press "Go Advanced"

2. Then in the advanced post press "Manage Attachments" (see screen shot)

3. Another pop up opens and select a picture to attach (also visible in the same screen shot)

4. When uploading the picture the user is presented with an error message about running out of memory.

"Manage attachments" screen shot:

Error screen shot:

BTW, those attachment sizes listed in the Manage attachment window are super small. Maybe it would indeed be better to disable it altogether?
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my profile looks different ! thanks andrew

btw - my 2 sons and my father are color blind... it is sometimes very funny... (like bringing from school a pic of a man with green face, he saw it as brown)
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am also color blind as I know it is past from the mother to male child that explains your father and sons blindness

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmyi View Post
    I am also color blind as I know it is past from the mother to male child that explains your father and sons blindness
    WOW, gymi, you are from Israel ! I am sending you PM
    נעבור לעברית
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

אני מיקיר מאיפה את

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmyi View Post
    אני מיקיר מאיפה את
    אני כותבת לך בהודעות הפרטיות. אנא ראה.
    מוטב שם ולא פה ב"אמצע הפורום".
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

תסתכל בראש העמוד ותראה שיש ציון לכך שקיבלת הודעות
    או שתיכנס לתיבת הדואר שלך ותבדוק דואר נכנס
    לא נעים להשתלט פה על המרחב לשיחה פרטית
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we please all speak English? I would love to learn Hebrew but looks a tad hard.......
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    Can we please all speak English? I would love to learn Hebrew but looks a tad hard.......
    I am sorry... no secrets... I just wrote to him where to find my PM... and I was excited to find him... and also checking if hebrew went well on the forum... yes. it is. thanks andrew for building such amazing place.

sure I can teach Hebrew everyone who wants it... then we can have "secret language", like at home in Israel, parents are speaking english when they don't want the kids to understand what they are talking about....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always wanted to learn Hebrew and Greek and even Aramaic.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast