0 Thread(s)

My Weggies come first.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am lucky enough to have joined while Jack, Al, and Lightwarrior were still with us. I communicated with Light a bit about diets. Al is the one I was most active with, and I actually met him, right here in Olympia, since he also lived in Washington and came down here to record special concerts at the Governor's mansion. Olympia is the state capital. Al lived in the beautiful San Juan Islands in the far northern pare of the state. And I met a special friend through Al and the mansion concerts. I miss all three of them.

Michelle, Sangye is alive and well on Twitter. When I go there, it is mainly to look for her tweets. They are often about politics or other news of the day, or about the goings on at her Buddhist temple. Sometimes they are about her pets or the wild animals in her yard. She maintains a sense of humor whenever possible. I think she still has some ups and downs with Wegs but is generally doing OK. And she has been on here a couple of times to report something positive. I don't think she means anything negative by her absence. She may have just gotten burned out... at one time, she was reading every single post without fail and responding to a great many of them. I know that if anyone wants to send her a private message, she will answer.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very grateful to belong to this amazing weggie family.
    Al and Jack and Lightwarior are like our ancestors, watching us from heaven.
    The wisdom they left behind, is with us. their candle is giving us light.
    I feel secure and protected here. I have your hands holding my hand. I'm sending my hand to hold yours. when we are together, the scary thing called "having wg" becomes much less frightenning. even funny sometimes.
    and sure, we could't have survive here if you were not watching us, Phil. thank you so much for your wise and kind advices and support, and for your great sense of humor. I know we can count on you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. I love each and everyone of you. You are all my family......
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Phil, It is always sad when another member of this family dies. I do not post often but read when I can.
    I am doing well at the moment and was given the all clear on my liver yesterday which had been showing signs of stress.
    It seems to have recovered on its own. Despite how ill I was when this awful disease hit me I have responded well to treatment,
    and find that my bloody minded stuborness is one of the best things going for me. I wish everyone well and hope someday they can find a cure
    or a less troublesome treatment.
    Mike Bell
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to hear you are doing well Michael Bell. If I remember correctly there is a Jaguar factory at Crewe?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    Good to hear you are doing well Michael Bell. If I remember correctly there is a Jaguar factory at Crewe?
    Thanks Phil, it's Bentley motors. Used to Rolls Royce and Bentley a few years ago.
    Mike
    If you can't be positive be optomistic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And who would not love a nice Brooklands.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12