Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming down from a flare

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Coming down from a flare

Here is a big hug to all of you I have missed so much. I have been having a flare of flares and am not quite over it yet but at least it is winding down. In the middle of all of this I fell off my horse ands cracked some ribs and got pretty bruised. I am now on my way to recovery. I don't have my test results back yet but they should be coming any day now. It felt so strange not to check in each day and see how you all were doing but I just felt to punk to write. It is good to be back. ánimo a todos, Barbara
    My blog: Animo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barbara, what are you doing??

Do I have to come down there and wrap you up in bubble wrap so that you stop hurting yourself

I'm glad you are on your way back out of the flare - but Oh My Goodness, please be careful
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Barbara,
    I'm so glad to hear from you
    this morning I was thinking to myself that it is long time since you wrote here and I was really worried about you, knowing that you fell off your horse and about your creatinine level.
    I though to myself that I will send you PM to check how are you this afternoon.
    now I opened the site and see your post. good.
    I'm glad that you are starting to feel better.
    take care and update us
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my gosh! How scary!
    Thank you for coming and posting an update for us. I hope, as you read this, that you are now headed towards better days. I will be thinking of you and sending my prayers!
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking of you this morning, too, Barbara, along with Alysia. I wondered why we hadn't heard from you. I'm so glad you are feeling well enough to post again, and you'll be back up on that horse in no time!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Barbara,I too am glad to see you are feeling well enough to join us again. And I agree with Michelle about wrapping you up with bubble wrap !!!Take care of yourself and hope you get to feeling better soon
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Barbara,

Getting worried about you now - I hope everything is okay and that you are just resting up - or maybe you are out partying

I'm getting my bubble wrap supplier ready, just in case.

I will send prayers and "spoons" your way, to help with the healing
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara N View Post
    Here is a big hug to all of you I have missed so much. I have been having a flare of flares and am not quite over it yet but at least it is winding down. In the middle of all of this I fell off my horse ands cracked some ribs and got pretty bruised. I am now on my way to recovery. I don't have my test results back yet but they should be coming any day now. It felt so strange not to check in each day and see how you all were doing but I just felt to punk to write. It is good to be back. ánimo a todos, Barbara
    I hope you feel better soon Barbara!
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am also starting to worry again about you, Barbara, not hearing more from you...
    I hope you are OK. I am sending you my praying
    please update us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are all so fantastic. You really help when people are feeling down or hopeless. I am just waiting for my kidney results. I should have them in about 10 days. I know it is a long time to wait. I think one of you graphic Weggies ought to draw a symbol that would mean a lot to all of us and other people with auto immune diseases, then we could wear it as a necklace or a bracelet or even print it on T-shirts. My tiny village started a symbol a long time ago and it has become so popular that every where I go, especially at the air port people say " Oh youve been to Mojacar. It it just a simple little stick man with his arms out, they say he is a God found painted on a cave wall and her carries this years harvest in his arms. Silly, simple but people remember it and is symbolizes something. We just have to put out something that will bring auto.immune and vasculities to peoples minds.
    My blog: Animo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast