Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marhall Protocol and vitamin D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Marhall Protocol and vitamin D

G'Day All, first post and just registered a few minutes ago. But I like most have been zapped by this awful infliction. Been through the hoops and had all sorts of chemo and huge doses of prednisone. I come to the realization that main stream medicine just does not know. I have improved my condition massively by discovering a nutrional pharmacist called Ben Fuchs; his site is brightsideben.com and through a change of diet and nutrition have reduced my prednisone from 75 mil to zero lost 16 kilo's and looking great. I do have a few aches though and have just learned this last week about a Prof. Marshall: Marshall Protocol, just have a look at some of his youtube video's - they are mind blowing.

According to the Prof, it is all about vitamin D and a correct balance of this hormone because vitamin D is not a vitamin. Apparently there is only one MD in Australia practicing this incredible science and I will be seeing this Doctor hopefully next week and will keep you posted.

I will beat this bloody thing and will keep you posted.
    Last edited by aussiefella; 08-25-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry about the typo: it should read VitaminD is not a vitamin but a hormone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Aussiefella,

What State are you from.
    We have a lady on our Wegeners Granulomatosis Australia, facebook Group that is also using natural nutrition to fight WG - and by all accounts is winning.

I'm glad to hear that you are doing good and look forward to many updates
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am based in Melbourne, please look at Prof Marshall video's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2yEwnZy8B8. This impressive man states that all autoimmune tests are done on mice. He says human beings are not tall mice without tails. Human beings have a unique receptor that is ONLY found in human beings and these receptors control bacteria invasion to the autoimmune system through the control of correct vitamin levels. To reiterate this receptor is not found in Mice and most research has found that Vitamin D is an issue with autoimmune diseases and as consequence subscribe Vitamin D, which can be deleterious to our condition.

As mentioned I am having my vitamin D levels checked this week and will keep you posted. I will again reiterate I have turned my condition around to a change it diet; no white bread, reduction in sugar and good supplements, including why protein and apple cider vinegar

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Aussiefella, Sounds interesting, I would be interested to here a little more about Vitimin D and Prof. Marshall. I take a daily dose of Vit D, and eat a diet high in vit d, as I am on azathioprine, and Don't get as much sunlight as I used to. I hope all goes well with your treatment.

Regards woz....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have my best days when I do not eat bread/beans, processed sugars, etc. I can physically feel a difference after a few days of that in a row. I have a high gluten intolerance (but I do not have celiac disease) and can actually feel the difference.
    I ate bread today, lots of it and already feel like crap. My stomach hurts, my digestion is painful. It really does help. Bread/Beans/Dairy are all inflammatory foods and we all know how much we need inflammation in our lives right? Wrong.
    Anyway, it's got to be something because I can tell. I am regretting my carb overload this morning!!!
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know Nikki, I have had quite a few Weggies tell me to quit the sugar and flour stuff to see if that helps with my breathing and energy. I might just have to do that. It will be hard being that I don't do the cooking and live with my parents.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is hard to do when you aren't in control of what you are eating. Even cutting it back should make a bit of a difference. I live mostly by the 80/20 rule. I was doing a diet called Paleo while I was working out hard and running a lot before all this began. I don't follow that any longer because I need dairy, I do well with dairy. It gives me that extra protein to get through the day. So, I follow what is called Primal eating. No bread, no beans, no processed sugar. I am allowed cheese and yogurt, but I'm picky about it.
    I also do all the cooking for myself so I can regulate it.
    However, my 80/20 rule ... I stick to my diet 80% of the time, allowing that 20% window if I slip up. Usually if I go out to eat, I'll have a soda (since I can't have alcohol) and sometimes bread. But, then I'm back to eating healthy the very rest of the time.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds excellent Nicole. You are on top of this for sure. You will be a Wegs pro in no time.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am convinced that my ailment was brought on by excessive sugar. Dairy is also not good and white flower like bread and pasta just converts to sugar in our system. Whey protein is an excellent protein substitute. If you look at brighsideben.com this wonderful nutritional pharmacist says all diseases can be reversed through diet. We are addicted to sugar. I turned my health around, although a little tight in the joints, I take vitamin A, plenty of eggs, whey protein, b complex, and apple cider vinegar after dinner, this helps the digestive system. When I get my Vitamin D right, I will be walking on water. And bear in mind I was chemo and 75 mil of prednisone a few months ago.

Seriously everybody should look at their diet. The drugs just keep us a live a miserable!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast