User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: HumbleBundle - some fun games :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up HumbleBundle - some fun games :)

I don't play too many games, but I do find them fun to pass the time when I feel like it. One of my favorite places to get them is Humble Bundle, from there you can choose how much of the money goes to chairty and how much the developers of the games and the place that enables this gets from you.

Right now they have a really nice bundle from Electronic Arts who are so cool that they wanted their share of the money to go to charity. So you need to donate about 5 bucks and you get all these games:

Of course they aren't the newest games around, but there were many I wanted to try out and figured I'd give you guys a heads-up in case someone likes to play. I have been buying a bunch of games from there, I mean its so cheap and then I chose to donate a large chunk of the money to charity which I also like

https://www.humblebundle.com/
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick update that the Origin downloader doesn't seem to work too well. Guess they didn't expect to sell over a million of those games. Some of the games are really huge, like 20 gigs.

Downlodading one through Steam though without issues, and I'd imagine they fix EA:s origin downloader too.

So cool that they have collected over 5 million bucks already. Dunno how much people choose to give as a tip to Humblebundle but I'd imagine most of it is going straight to charity.

Edit: The ones you get through origin have that little ball-shaped thing under the picture and steam has that V-shaped logo.
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)