User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Weird Symptom or Something Else COmpletely?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Weird Symptom or Something Else COmpletely?

Tonight at work, it seems that something new is happening and I wanted to run it past all of you before I go running to my doctor for no reason.
    I have been having weird tingling sensations. The first I noticed was next to my right eye, almost in the temple area but more on the socket. It felt like an ant was walking down my face. I touched it and it stopped. But then, it happened several more times.
    Then ... I was sitting here and it felt like an ant was walking on the very inside of my nose near where one of my nasal crusts is currently hanging out. I literally jumped and rubbed at my nose (which then hurt) because I thought I had something on me for real this time.
    I had pulsations in my calf and foot a few months ago, and often times wake up in extreme pain with my calf locked up (from the prednisone most likely) but this is the first time the tingling feels external in nature.
    Anyway, just curious. It's been about 45 minutes with nothing happening so I think I am OK now.
    I hope.
    Thanks in advance!
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oH ...and one more thing, my cheeks tingle across where the sinus pain has been in the past. Not constantly but a couple times today it's like my cheek is buzzing right there.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it's some kind of side effect from the MTX.You can always ask your pharmacist,but if it keeps up I would mention it to your dr. Hope it stops.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nikki,
    I don't know what it is. I guess it was scary.
    maybe it is caused by being too much tired ?
    anyway, if it returns, ask your doc. I hope it will not return.
    your blog is beautiful
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.