Thread: View all your threads or posts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default View all your threads or posts

Hi all
    You should see a new link near the top of the page called "View Your Threads or Posts". It's at the end of the links under the "What's New" button.

This will surprisingly allow you to view all your threads or posts <-- hahaha?? Sorry.

The idea was given to me by Stephwest - although he doesn't know it yet Thanks!!!

This will make it easier if you want to track what you've posted whether or not it has been replied to.

wgheader.jpg
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just found it and tried it, and it works! Thanks, Andrew, that is a nice feature. It sure shows me how much time I spend on here! It is a very important part of my life.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see where it is - but i'm too scared to open it

- I think I could do without that little button...............but not without this place
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Hi all
    You should see a new link near the top of the page called "View Your Threads or Posts". It's at the end of the links under the "What's New" button.

This will surprisingly allow you to view all your threads or posts <-- hahaha?? Sorry.

The idea was given to me by Stephwest - although he doesn't know it yet Thanks!!!

This will make it easier if you want to track what you've posted whether or not it has been replied to.

wgheader.jpg
    I like the fact i can find old threads I started now. I looked at one old one of mine on TURP vs TUNA and noted there are two posts by two of dear departed members. Al showing his wit and Lightwarrior her helpful compassionate attitude. Miss them both.
    Last edited by drz; 08-07-2013 at 12:12 AM.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi andrew, sorry, but I think I don't have it... ? or I didn't find it .... ?
    should I do something to make it apears or it is just supposed to be there ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is there at the top of the page, right after Feedback and Announcements, but the button does not appear to activated at this time.... it is not highlighted like the others and nothing happens when I hover over it or try to click it.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Hi andrew, sorry, but I think I don't have it... ? or I didn't find it .... ?
    should I do something to make it apears or it is just supposed to be there ?
    Note that it doesn't appear in the 'what's new' page (just discovered this) - was that where you were looking?
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    It is there at the top of the page, right after Feedback and Announcements, but the button does not appear to activated at this time.... it is not highlighted like the others and nothing happens when I hover over it or try to click it.
    Oh, I see I was mistaken.... it DOES appear in the dark blue band at the end of the horizontal list of features that starts with New Posts. It IS highlighted and clickable. I was looking below that at the title to the thread I am currently on and mistaking that for the button.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Note that it doesn't appear in the 'what's new' page (just discovered this) - was that where you were looking?
    Hi andrew, thank you so much.
    I have it today. yesteraday it wasnt there, or maybe I didnt find it ....?
    anyway, it is there and it is great ! you are great
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange, it doesn't work the way I expected. When I click the button for all my threads I only see one. I created three threads, but the one shown is the only one with replies. Dunno, maybe it just displays the active ones?

This is the button I used:

2013-08-11_2147.png

The results I see:

2013-08-11_2150.jpg

But if I navigate to the new user stories I'll see a thread I started which is not on the list.

Not really an issue for me, was just surprised it wouldn't show all my threads.

BTW is there an option to show more posts per page of each thread? I usually have 50 or 100 selected so I get one page per thread in most forums, but here the default setting seems a bit low. Not really an issue, but was wondering if I just missed the custom for setting for that when I set up my account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast