Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: View all your threads or posts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi de hi
    I've discovered that there's a delay between posting a thread/post and having it appear in the "View your threads or posts" link. Why? I don't know. There's no support for the plugin that I used

You can find the setting to show a preset number of posts per thread in:

settings -> general settings -> scroll down to thread display options

Change the "number of posts to show per page" option.

Hope that helps!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Andrew!

I managed to change the settings for the posts with your instuctions. Thanks Had a feeling I just missed it.

The thread however is a lot more consuming. I noticed the thread is not visible at all when I visited the forum with my Ipad. Strangely I can see it when I'm logged in, but it seems to be invisible for anyone else than me.

Here is a direct link to the thread, it opens fine for me but when I pasted it in another thread I was told by another user that he couldn't open it. I also get an error if I try to access it without being logged in:
    http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...lo-europe.html

Check out this screen shot, on the left side I have Chrome and I'm viewing the same forum and can see the thread in question. On the right side I have IE and am not logged in. The thread is not displayed where it should be (by the arrow) even though I'm accessing the forum at the exact same time with two browsers. Haven't noticed this kind of issue before, but it might explain why I can't see my threads from "view your threads" I.e. it only shows the one even though it says "Results 1 to 1 of 3"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There might be some issue with my account, I was wondering why the two threads weren't visible so I tried to bump one of them to see if it would get fixed.

After sumbitting my post I'm informed that its not visible until approved by a moderator, so I guess the threads and post are in some kind of limbo then?

Direct link to thread:
    http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...wiki-page.html

Error screen shot:

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just created a new thread in the introductory section, and copy pasted the original post from the thread that was only visible to me. Now it seems to work properly, i.e. I can open the new thread even when not logged in to the forum.

It might be a good idea to investigate the issue though. I mean its really confusing for the user when threads are created which aren't visible.

I suppose I could do the same for the one other thread I have that never became public.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12