Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My meds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anth View Post
    He was saying something about it being in my bladder possibly or somewhere there..
    Hi Anth,
    is it an inflamation because of wg or because of other reason ?
    I had 2 bladder inflmations the past year, not because of wg, just because of the weekness of my immune system (I also had some throat inflamations).
    the problem with bladder inflamtion is to find the correct antibiotics. if you are on bacrtim already, your urine culture may not reflect your state. I can tell that I tried about 4 antibiotics (including bactrim) and the only one that helped me was macro-dantin.
    I hope you will soon feel better.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Anth,Imuran is usually prescribed as a maintenance drug.I am currently in remission ,and taking 150mg tablets daily.Methotrexate 25mg a week did not work for me,and Cellcept did not work .I had a flare up while taking both not at the same time.I am also taking Septra DS Mon,Wed,and Friday.This is to reduce the possibility of getting an infection.Good luck.
    "You can tame anything,except the human tongue"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123