Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi Everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If only our words could hold you and heal you. I am so very sad for you. I am so glad you found this group. These amazing people will always be here for you. You obviously have a lovely, supportive family. My prayer is for you to find moments of joy together as you remember your precious boy. With love and prayers.....
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara N View Post
    That was great. I put in my symptoms and it came up straight away with WG
    Worked for me, too. First I just put in ear infection and joint pain and it came up with a bunch of diseases including some AI ones, but not Wegs. Then I added runny nose, hearing loss, and watery eyes into the mix and it came up with Wegs right off the bad. So the docs need to ask us about ALL our symptoms!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the pamphlets are an excellant idea that we can distribute. I have e-mailed the CEO of the Johannesburg hospital to ask for assistance in the awareness campaign, but surprise, surprise I have not received a responce as yet but I am not going to give up!!!!! I think we should try and set up a website as well if we can. Does anyone know how to do it? And then with all our e-mails and correspondece we send out we can attach the link to the website. What does everyone think?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234