User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in or around Santa Cruz Ca?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Anyone in or around Santa Cruz Ca?

I would love to have someone to talk to and just share some coffee or drinks together sometime. Maybe hit the beach and get in some relaxation time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a map on the forum you can check. I seem to remember a weggie in the San Jose area. I just moved down to SoCal from SLO; I'm an example that the map might be out of date so it doesn't hurt to just ask like you did, either!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cerulean22 View Post
    I would love to have someone to talk to and just share some coffee or drinks together sometime. Maybe hit the beach and get in some relaxation time!
    I am from Santa Cruz but live in Spain now. Santa Cruz is the best. I hope you find some one. I have been gone for 30 years so I won-t be much help
    My blog: Animo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cerulean22 View Post
    Sheesh, I wish I WAS in Santa Cruz. Great place, yes, I've been there. I am sure there are some Weggies in the Bay Area, as I've seen them on here. If there are any in Santa Cruz, I hope you can connect! Welcome to the forum!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a guy in your area that is on fb.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you can get in touch with someone near you. I just got back from the VF Symposium in Philly and talking to people face to face and sharing experiences was invaluable.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rebekah View Post
    I hope you can get in touch with someone near you. I just got back from the VF Symposium in Philly and talking to people face to face and sharing experiences was invaluable.
    Hi Rebekah.
    Im glad "to meet" you here.
    how are you ? it is long time since you updated us...
    please tell us how was the symposium ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so glad I got to "meet" you, Alysia, and everyone else on here too. Virtually can be just as good as face to face. I don't mean to be away for periods of time, I’ve just been having lots of ups and downs and been in and out of the hospital. Was there for 5 days over July 4th weekend with horrible chest pain and my resting HR has been super high (100-120s, jumping as high as the 170s just walking to the restroom) and no one seems to have an answer for me. I’m so glad I was still able to make it to Philly. It was a great experience talking with doctors and meeting other Weggies. I’ll make a post later with info and my experience; if you don’t see it in the next day or so, someone please message me. I’m still on 50mg of prednisone and it’s made me super forgetful, even if I have things written on post-its or reminders in my phone.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Rebekah.
    Im sorry to hear about your being in the hospital.
    I hope things are getting better for you. I remember you wrote that you take this year for rest and recovery, so it must happen soon.
    take care of yourself and "return" here soon
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rebekah, I'm feeling so much better after a couple of years of treatment.... I hope it kicks in for you, too, and you can get out of this cycle of feeling bad and having bad symptoms. If you were able to go to Philly, that is a good sign!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast