User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Close Encounters of the Weggie Kind!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post

You would appreciate this Anne ............. Geoff is so tall, compared to us
    He had to bend down, to give me a hug.
    Yes, I do. I seem to remember that both he and vdub are 6"4" and that there were some pictures of them with Sam. Perhaps if we look back on this thread. I know one or two men that tall here and know the feeling of being towered over, for sure.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys slay me you really do!! First and formost it was a total thrill for me to meet one of the most informative and supportive members of this Forum in her wonderful home town. I have always respected Michelle's contributions and meeting her "in the flesh" so to speak, confirmed my opinion of her as a beautiful soul. Almost 3 hours flew by as we chatted and put the world to rights without losing a smile on our faces. A day I will treasure for a very long time

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    You guys slay me you really do!! First and formost it was a total thrill for me to meet one of the most informative and supportive members of this Forum in her wonderful home town. I have always respected Michelle's contributions and meeting her "in the flesh" so to speak, confirmed my opinion of her as a beautiful soul. Almost 3 hours flew by as we chatted and put the world to rights without losing a smile on our faces. A day I will treasure for a very long time

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Gosh mate, the feelings are certainly mutual.
    Thankyou
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516