User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana cannabis: any beneficial results?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally looked at you tube about the " Leaf " and I'm seriously going to look into on how to juice this. I did notice that she was putting carrots and other things in the juicer. I will have to see if there is a certain recipe and how to do it. It is not legal in Ohio but I know some low people in high places and also know some high people in low places so I should have no problem getting it. I'm sure it will be legal in every state as soon as the government can figure out how much to tax it and if there are sooooo many people using it in other states for medical reasons there's got to be something to it. Worth a try,alot better than mtx,rtx.ctx, preds.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You need a 'wheat grass' juicer. There are many models and makes of course. I have the Omega 8006 and I like it a lot. I have been making juice almost every day with it for about 3 months.
    The carrots and apples etc are added mainly to improve the taste. Of course the more things in the juice the more vitamins etc too. Cannabis juice is pretty potent and doesn't taste good.

I have been juicing it for about two weeks now. I am not up to the recommended dose yet of 20-30 fan leaves and one big flower but I wanted to start early- it can't hurt.
    The biggest draw back I have seen so far is finding a large enough quantity of greens. Its a lot. Most people end up growing their own unless they are lucky enough to know or find some growers that will help them. We are lucky here in Washington that it is legal to grow with an authorization from a doctor. I don't think a regular doctor would probably sign the authorization. There are docs who 'specialize' in doing this. You send your medical records to them . They evaluate you for the medication and then approve you or not. WG's definately qualifies. You also have to be a state resident I think. I know that is true for California. I know because I wanted to just go down there and spend the time to try and see if it helped. No can do because I am not a Cali resident.

I think the amount of time it takes to find out if it is going to help is 6-8 weeks. I do not know of anyone with WG's trying it other than myself. It sure would be interesting to see with several people if it helps.

When I decided to try this I asked my VERY conservative Rheumatologist if I could talk to him about something off of the record. I didn't want the stigma (like Marta) of marijuana use in my medical records. He agreed. I told him briefly what I was going to try with the juice. I was shocked that he quickly agreed and said I should try it for six months and see if it helps. I also talked to my excellent nurse and she was very interested too.

So far the experiment is not as controlled as I would like it to be. I am not up to full treatment dose yet and I have missed days due to circumstances. I hope to fix these problems in the coming weeks and have a good case study to share.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I think I am going to look into weed. I already know a lot of people that do it.
    Phil relax!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is weed beneficial for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I think I am going to look into weed. I already know a lot of people that do it.
    Phil relax!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    Hemp and Pot are the same family but different genetics, however hemp has low levels of THC compared to CBD (chemical that blocks the THC.) There is no way our uber conservative government would let so many hemp products on the market if there were any chance anyone could get any good feelings from it - in that way. What's the difference between hemp and marijuana? : Ct

Mikek, I've confessed way crazier things on here - the insanity that comes along with being a WG patient. So a little weed here and there is no big whoop.

I have a friend who is getting the synthetic THC because that's how you can get the ticket to get medical MJ here in Canada (or maybe it's just her doctor - I wouldn't know because I haven't fessed up to my doc.) She said it's insanely expensive (almost a thousand dollars per prescription,) insurance doesn't cover as much as other drugs and it has a short shelf life. She's only going through it so she can get access to real stuff, grown by real people because it really helps with her MS.

There, that's my two cents. Hope it helps.
    we just grow it in the yard. We have about eight thousand trees so its easy to hide a few pants. I've not used it myself (unlike some family members best not mentioned) but I'm intensely keen to research it's genuine medical potential. And since retirement I have far too much time on my hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    You need a 'wheat grass' juicer. There are many models and makes of course. I have the Omega 8006 and I like it a lot. I have been making juice almost every day with it for about 3 months.
    The carrots and apples etc are added mainly to improve the taste. Of course the more things in the juice the more vitamins etc too. Cannabis juice is pretty potent and doesn't taste good.

I have been juicing it for about two weeks now. I am not up to the recommended dose yet of 20-30 fan leaves and one big flower but I wanted to start early- it can't hurt.
    The biggest draw back I have seen so far is finding a large enough quantity of greens. Its a lot. Most people end up growing their own unless they are lucky enough to know or find some growers that will help them. We are lucky here in Washington that it is legal to grow with an authorization from a doctor. I don't think a regular doctor would probably sign the authorization. There are docs who 'specialize' in doing this. You send your medical records to them . They evaluate you for the medication and then approve you or not. WG's definately qualifies. You also have to be a state resident I think. I know that is true for California. I know because I wanted to just go down there and spend the time to try and see if it helped. No can do because I am not a Cali resident.

I think the amount of time it takes to find out if it is going to help is 6-8 weeks. I do not know of anyone with WG's trying it other than myself. It sure would be interesting to see with several people if it helps.

When I decided to try this I asked my VERY conservative Rheumatologist if I could talk to him about something off of the record. I didn't want the stigma (like Marta) of marijuana use in my medical records. He agreed. I told him briefly what I was going to try with the juice. I was shocked that he quickly agreed and said I should try it for six months and see if it helps. I also talked to my excellent nurse and she was very interested too.

So far the experiment is not as controlled as I would like it to be. I am not up to full treatment dose yet and I have missed days due to circumstances. I hope to fix these problems in the coming weeks and have a good case study to share.
    I think that you should be congratulated for taking your health matters into your own control. There seems to be a Hugh amount if anecdotal evidence for the medical use of bong weed and I'm conservative in these matters. May I suggest that you document you doses/experiences. You m ay want to write or contribute to literature in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me2, I don't think I want to take a chance of growing it on my property and buying that large amount to work every day would become costly. But I really want to try it and please let us know if you notice any difference.
    Mikek can I just come to the land of Oz and build a little shack on your property..."we could all get high without leaving the farm !!!!" ( old song )
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weed is def good......lol
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol o goodness, what is happening on this board? I live in Indiana and weed is not legal but I have had MANY people decide that I need to try it sometime to help with my many pains and anxiety's. I would love to know the true symptoms and consequences and weed and wegie drugs!
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast