User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana cannabis: any beneficial results?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Marijuana cannabis: any beneficial results?

I'm wondering whether Jenny might get any help from medical cannabis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that it most likely would help with the pain. I don't know that smoking it would be very good for lungs that might have been damaged by wegs. I guess if you live in one of the states that allow medical maryjane she could sample the brownies. I used to be an old hippie, lord I miss thoughs days.
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mikek....it can't hurt !!! I agree that smoking it isn't a good idea. Is it legal there ?
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikek View Post
    I'm wondering whether Jenny might get any help from medical cannabis.
    Doing my best Groucho Marx: I don't know about Jenny, but I sure would...whaddya doin after the show?! LMAO! Yeah Jana, miss those days sometimes more than others, then again, I can't remember a lot of those days! Coffffeeee, coffee, where art you...
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never tried it myself and no it's not legal here but if it could help I would certainly grow a couple of plants. We ave enough rough land - anything could be growing out here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikek View Post
    I've never tried it myself and no it's not legal here but if it could help I would certainly grow a couple of plants. We ave enough rough land - anything could be growing out here.
    Mike, if I were you, and I could get some good seeds, I would grow a few plants, seeing as you have all that land. I don't know that it would help Jenny, but it might be worth a try, and it would be fun... they are beautiful plants. You can find out a lot about growing them online or in books, I'm sure. And yes, if you get a real product, which would be the flower buds of the female plant, putting them in brownies or cookies would be better for her than smoking them, for sure. Although, for me, it never took much, and smoking was quick and easy,

I live in a state where it is now legal! But I haven't acquired any. They are still getting things figured out as to how to license people to grow and dispense, etc., and in fact, the Feds still say it is illegal and can prosecute people here. Not that I think they will go out of their way to do so for small users. We already have the medical dispensaries, but I don't even know where they are. I definitely have friends who know where to get it. Sadly, we can't just grow it in our yards, but then we don't really get enough sun, anyway. In Australia, I'm guessing that you do.

I would be interested to know of anyone who thinks it is helping their Wegs. There can be some side effects such as sleepiness, and making one want to eat all the time... that last could be a problem for people who already have the pred munchies!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Mike, if I were you, and I could get some good seeds, I would grow a few plants, seeing as you have all that land. I don't know that it would help Jenny, but it might be worth a try, and it would be fun... they are beautiful plants. You can find out a lot about growing them online or in books, I'm sure. And yes, if you get a real product, which would be the flower buds of the female plant, putting them in brownies or cookies would be better for her than smoking them, for sure. Although, for me, it never took much, and smoking was quick and easy,

I live in a state where it is now legal! But I haven't acquired any. They are still getting things figured out as to how to license people to grow and dispense, etc., and in fact, the Feds still say it is illegal and can prosecute people here. Not that I think they will go out of their way to do so for small users. We already have the medical dispensaries, but I don't even know where they are. I definitely have friends who know where to get it. Sadly, we can't just grow it in our yards, but then we don't really get enough sun, anyway. In Australia, I'm guessing that you do.

I would be interested to know of anyone who thinks it is helping their Wegs. There can be some side effects such as sleepiness, and making one want to eat all the time... that last could be a problem for people who already have the pred munchies!
    Haha I said that I'd never tried it, which is the truth. I didn't say I'd never grown any, did I? I grow garlic mostly-lovely big purple garlic. No chemicals, no herbicides. Garlic grown in natural compost, big and plump and knock your socks off! And this year I grew red peppers but so crazy hot I don't know what to cook with them. I ve seen maryjane eleven feet tall hiding behind a gum tree but family members ther than myself may have put er there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I am going to look into weed. I already know a lot of people that do it.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was working 11 years in psychiatric hospital and I saw terrible things that this "innocent" canabis can cause: psychosis, depression, mania, anxiety attacs, deterioration of memory, of desire, of vitality. and more. my suggestion: dont use it.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I know. I was only kidding. I am just depressed today. Sorry.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast