Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enter doesn't work...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Enter doesn't work...

Lately something has changed. At the end of a sentence I can't use 'Enter'. So I have to write veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long sentences..... Anybody familiar with this fenomenon? How can I get it back to normal? I only have it on my desktop, and only with this site.
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisTIn@ View Post
    Lately something has changed. At the end of a sentence I can't use 'Enter'. So I have to write veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long sentences..... Anybody familiar with this fenomenon? How can I get it back to normal? I only have it on my desktop, and only with this site.
    your "enter" identifies" with us, when it cames to the forum....
    (sorry, I dont know what to do...)
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a glitch in the 'writing program' when you are writing back to someone and change what you're doing when typing that message...the program has to be restarted (the message) at the point of where you were. I get it all the time on here...just go out of the typing, then back to the message gain...it will all be there still. No worries! LOL!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisTIn@ View Post
    I don't follow the question. I just type till I am through with the message and it seems to take care of itself automatically or is there something I don't understand about your question. Words in the sentence sentence automatically wraps itself to the next line when it gets to the end. Then I click on the post replay button to get it up on the forum. Doesn't it work that way for you? I don't use the enter key at all on my keyboard or are you are posting from a different device than a typical department store keyboard or using something other than a mainstream browser. I use Chrome and Mozilla mostly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    I don't follow the question. I just type till I am through with the message and it seems to take care of itself automatically...
    Haha. Now that I take a better look on everyone else's messages i see that most people write their 'story' all in 'one piece'!!!! I used to make 'shorter' sentences. That is... I divide the text into pieces, so that the post or message is 'easier to read'. I used to set a point, and then start a new sentence on a new line. I don't know how to explain it otherwise. Probably because I'm not a native English speaker.
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christine, I get the same problem. I know what you are talking about ........ you are not crazy - well, maybe we both are

I have to hit enter a couple of times for it to work. Sometimes I hit the enter key and it tabs instead.
    It's a little crazy but it gets there.

Sangye used to say to keep the lines shorter to make them easier to read.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so now we have 2 crazies on this thread......do I hear 3?.......lol

Yes, please use paragraphs.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    Okay, so now we have 2 crazies on this thread......do I hear 3?.......lol
    Me? Me! memememememe...yes, do write in paragraphs...what? Write as you speak...tends to work better on blogging...just watch what your fingers are doing! LOL! Pushing buttons on computers is not the same as pushing buttons on your spouse...program changes are in effect! Coffffffeeeeeeeee....morning all!
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 it is then.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    3 it is then.
    Yeaaaaaaaa!!!! I'm a member of the club at last!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast