Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enter doesn't work...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    Borrow a friends and see if it works for you. If it does then you know the problem is the keyboard.
    This keyboard-problem only occurs when I'm writing my messages here on the forum. When emailing or writing a Word-document I don't have a problem at all. Now what? Any suggestions?
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisTIn@ View Post
    This keyboard-problem only occurs when I'm writing my messages here on the forum. When emailing or writing a Word-document I don't have a problem at all. Now what? Any suggestions?
    Try several different browsers to see if the problem occurs with all of them. Some times one browser works better with a cerain web site than another. Some times it is the site itself that causes problems. After Hotmail switched to Outlook I started having lots of problems with site not working. I have not found any fix except to leave site and close the browser and start over again later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Entering through google chrom cause more writing problems then entering through internet explorer. If you have it.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was just how the forum worked mine hasn't worked since my first post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123