Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Positive diagnosis today

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jenny continues to improve. From today her Mxt is injected, we've been told that this will help reduce the blood clots. Her sleeping problems persist. Pred is down to 20mg daily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikek View Post
    Jenny continues to improve. From today her Mxt is injected, we've been told that this will help reduce the blood clots. Her sleeping problems persist. Pred is down to 20mg daily.
    Hi Mike
    Im glad to hear that Jenny feels better.
    what are her sleeping problems?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insomnia chronic insomnia every night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to hear Jenny is starting to improve, but sorry to hear she can't sleep. Unfortunately, insomnia is a side effect of prednisone and my least favorite one. I haven't been below 20mg of pred yet, but hopefully as she lowers the dose she will be able to sleep again. I can sometimes get in a few short 20 minute naps throughout the day, I know, it doesn't compare to the feeling of a full nights sleep, but it's something. I tried sleep meds that can be found at the local pharmacy, my doctor even prescribed me Ambien... it hasn't helped me, but might be worth a try. I would talk to your doctor, who knows, maybe they can prescribe her something to help her get some sleep.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415