User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Happy 5th Anniversary Letter to my BFF Wegs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Happy 5th Anniversary Letter to my BFF Wegs!

Dear Wegs,

Its been five years since you and I met and have become partners for life. You have definitely brought many tears (and not joy) the last five years. It is with great enthusiam that I write you this letter.

In looking back at our relationship I could never muster the strength you sapped away from me. Your constant aching reminders coupled with a few; err many pounds gained has given me the joy of knowing you will never leave me. You put me on a pill diet, had me go through a lung biospy and scarred me with your love, that I can never forget. And just when I thought that you and I were a pair, I find you spreading your ecstacy worldwide. Knowing I was in an emotional state I seeked others and found a forum only to discover other gruntled lovers you have layed in your past.

Even after I forgave you and introduce you to my families and friends you had the nerve to change your name to Granuloma with Polyangitis....what did you think, I WAS NEVER GOING TO FIND OUT!

Although you have hurt me physically and emotionally, I know your love for me will be endless and for that, my body aches for your constant reminder that we willl never part ways.

Happy anniversary WG ...you know I still call you that. Thank you for five years of BLISS (MISERY), JOY (ANGER) and HAPPINESS (SADNESS).

Love me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thankyou for sharing your letter with us Richard.

I wouldn't wish this WG partner on anyone, yet here we all are

I'm glad you are still kicking it's butt.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL that's awesome Richard.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Richard,
    wow, you write wonderfull
    I noticed that we are at the same age, and at the same "WG-age" (in september it will be my "anniversary"). but you were lucky to find this forum years ago.
    WG is a "partner" for life, but as much as it sound strange, sometimes it also gives me good things. first, the membership here. second, it forced me to change my life in many aspects to better life, eventhough hard life, when WG "embraces" me strongly. and third, it helps me to understand from my inside about psychic pain of other people. it helps me a lot in my work and in life.
    what is your condition after 5 years ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Weg's can't take your humor away!
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." - Erma Bombeck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Hi Richard,
    what is your condition after 5 years ?
    Alysia...I have been good so far... in chemical remission the last four years with no blood indicators. I have had occasional joint pains from time to time but everytime I check my Sed Rate its been normal. I have been on Cellcept for the last four years and 1mg of pred (more pyschological at 1mg). But I always know that the "Bee--atch" forgive my language; will always been there ready to strike when it chooses.

But I live in the "NOW" I don't get caught up as to what can happen in the future too much. Plus the South Beach, FLA is too much fun