Thread: Angels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Angels

Do you believe in angels?

I read this great book called the afterlife is real, by Therase Cheung.

It's very uplifting (suprisingly).

Gwen X

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God assigned all of us at least one Guardian Angel. We should pray to our Angel every day for help.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gwenllian111 View Post
    Do you believe in angels?

I read this great book called the afterlife is real, by Therase Cheung.

It's very uplifting (suprisingly).

Gwen X

Three words from me .........."Yes, I do"

Just like the ABBA song ....... I believe in Angels.

My guardian angel is my father who has watched over me, since I was, nearly, two years old.......... and also taken me, and my daughter, out of a life threatening episode, many years ago.
    My mother told me, that he is always there to protect us (his family).

I also wish to believe that there is an afterlife.........just like the Mitch Albom book.......Five People you meet in Heaven.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love all of Mitch's books and that is my favorite. Life changing! I also love "For One More Day" and "Tuesday's with Morrie", both by Mitch. A great book about Angels that watch over us is "Angel Letters" by Sophy Burnham.

Thanks for starting this thread. I need to read these again!
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." - Erma Bombeck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to believe in angels, and tend to, in some sense...... Things happen almost every day to make me think someone is looking out for me. These are often quite little things, like helping me find something I'm looking for. But they can be big things, too, like helping me out of a jam. All of the books mentioned above sound worth a look.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HopeinTN View Post
    I love all of Mitch's books and that is my favorite. Life changing! I also love "For One More Day" and "Tuesday's with Morrie", both by Mitch. A great book about Angels that watch over us is "Angel Letters" by Sophy Burnham.

Thanks for starting this thread. I need to read these again!

I totally agree, they are the best books........read them all, a few times

Anne, I also agree that you have a guardian........especially if he/she helps you find things. It happens all of the time and people just aren't aware of it.

My daughter lost her grandmothers wristwatch one day (not long after her grandmother passed away). We search high and low for this watch. Looked everywhere.
    My daughter was working herself up in to a state (tears, the works) and as we walked around to search all over again, the watch fell off the top of the crystal cabinet.
    Literally fell down and nearly hit my daughter in the head. No idea how it got up there but her grandmother was certainly over the crying and basically said......here is the watch, now quit it already
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there's something right now, a tool, actually, that I wish he or she would help me find. Usually, I've been looking for a bit and then when I've temporarily given up, something or someone makes me look right at the spot where the object is. In this mess of a house, that's a challenge. (Don, I did manage to clean and straighten enough to make a nice, clear spot to work on my broken potter's wheel motor! A necessity!)
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know about angels, but I belive that God is protecting me. otherwise I would have been dead already...
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    I dont know about angels, but I belive that God is protecting me. otherwise I would have been dead already...
    I'm not sure either whether it's angels or God or some other version of a divine spirit. We are not supposed to talk about religion on here, but I think it is OK to do so in a vague, non-denominational kind of way. I think it is important to many of us to feel that there is a higher power looking after us and also that things happen for a reason. True, a lot of us would have been dead by now without the intervention of some sort of grace, whether we want to call it divine or not.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm biting the holy ---- out of my tongue right now...oh, did I say "holy"...
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast